A Liberal Reponse To Conservatives

It is a discussion about the actual reason Christie is not moving forward with the tunnel project. Completely relevant.

Ignoring the reality of budget issues makes things worse. Christie is just stating a fact that the project is not financially viable. If that creates fear and insecurity with you or anyone else, that is your/their problem. However, saying it is not viable now, does not mean he does not want to move forward with the project in the future. That is, if a plan can be presented to make it financially viable.

You're arguing with one of the biggest, dumbest, partisan hacks on this site, totally incapable of thought. What do you expect is going to happen?

I have a lot of patience with people and hope they can change. Although, at this point all I expect is for others to see Dante's extreme partisanship.

Extreme partisanship?

Do you know the difference between partisanship and ideology?

I am not a Democrat, so please explain...how does partisanship apply to Dante? :eusa_whistle:

Partisan: : a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance

Dante told us he is incapable of critical thinking.

Dante also told us he is incapable of being honest.

It's just hilarious to see that Dante wants so badly to comment on these two statements that he has to neg rep me for them, but he just won't comment because he knows that if he does he's admitting that he's wrong and stupid for buying into the author of his opinion piece's lie.

Rick

Rick

He didn't have to tell us. It's obvious from his posts.

The Rabbi - continuing to contribute nothing to society but stupidity since birth

the troll adding absolutely nothing to this thread -- except maybe a text book example of a hissy fit. :lol:

Hopey Changey is destroying NASA. Seriously it's true. He's the worst thing to ever happen to NASA. They can't wait till he's gone. The Democratic Party hasn't been the Party of JFK for a very long time. Not having enough money to build a tunnel is not the same as going to the Moon either. If you actually believe it is,then you're simply too dumb to know better.

It's just hilarious to see that Dante wants so badly to comment on these two statements that he has to neg rep me for them, but he just won't comment because he knows that if he does he's admitting that he's wrong and stupid for buying into the author of his opinion piece's lie.

Rick

Some things just need to be repeated.

Rick

You're arguing with one of the biggest, dumbest, partisan hacks on this site, totally incapable of thought. What do you expect is going to happen?

I have a lot of patience with people and hope they can change. Although, at this point all I expect is for others to see Dante's extreme partisanship.

Extreme partisanship?

I am not a Democrat, so please explain...how does partisanship apply to Dante? :eusa_whistle:

Partisan: : a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance

The whole premise you set up for this thread was based upon “Liberal Democrat” versus “Conservative Republican”. Go back and read to yourself the first two sentences in this thread.

Throughout the thread you consistently referred back to your idol, “Liberal Democrat” Kennedy.

If I am in wrong in misinterpreting you as an extreme partisan, then you are at least an extreme liberal ideologue; which is just as bad.

Extreme partisanship?

The whole premise you set up for this thread was based upon “Liberal Democrat” versus “Conservative Republican”. Go back and read to yourself the first two sentences in this thread.

Throughout the thread you consistently referred back to your idol, “Liberal Democrat” Kennedy.

If I am in wrong in misinterpreting you as an extreme partisan, then you are at least an extreme liberal ideologue; which is just as bad.
Yes, I purposefully expressed the distinction between liberal vs conservative.

Ahem. I am a liberal. Never hid that. I am not a progressive. I am not a leftist. I am not a Democrat, partisan or other. I am a liberal.

Liberal ideologue is almost redundant, but I deal with nuance so we can argue there...but not here in this thread. You see, what you are doing is introducing a red herring.

:eusa_whistle:

The whole premise you set up for this thread...

The basic premise of this thread is quite simple: Liberal view of America vs Conservative view of America.

The message: Chris Christie stresses national decline over American spirit of national greatness. Liberal Democrat John F. Kennedy declared that we would go to the moon. Conservative Republican Chris Christie tells us that we are incapable of building a railroad tunnel beneath the Hudson River.

Extreme partisanship?

Ahem. I am a liberal. Never hid that. I am not a progressive. I am not a leftist. I am not a Democrat, partisan or other. I am a liberal.

Liberal ideologue is almost redundant, but I deal with nuance so we can argue there...but not here in this thread. You see, what you are doing is introducing a red herring.

You also purposefully expressed the distinction between Democrat and Republican (which led me to believe you are partisan). People use all kinds of labels to describe themselves. It does not change that I see you as someone who puts party or ideology over honesty.

Liberal Democrat John F. Kennedy declared that we would go to the moon. Conservative Republican Chris Christie tells us that we are incapable of building a railroad tunnel beneath the Hudson River.

nuf said

:lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/23/opinion/23herbert.html?hp

We are not incapable just flat out broke and some are so stupid that we already having borrowed and spent more then we can ever payback want us to borrow and spend even more.And when someone with brains and balls enough to stand up to those who want us to borrow and spend more well then they get called names....:eusa_whistle:

You also purposefully expressed the distinction between Democrat and Republican (which led me to believe you are partisan). People use all kinds of labels to describe themselves. It does not change that I see you as someone who puts party or ideology over honesty.

I have not been dishonest, and you are still using the red herring argument. I am of course enabling you here, but I am generous as well as honest. :cool:

Liberal Democrat John F. Kennedy declared that we would go to the moon. Conservative Republican Chris Christie tells us that we are incapable of building a railroad tunnel beneath the Hudson River.

nuf said

We are not incapable just flat out broke...

How do you think businesses expand or start up? They borrow capital for a future return on investment. Why hold the government to some weird mythical standard?

The GOP wants to keep expired tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans. How will that $700 billion dollar hole in the budget be filled? China might lend us the capital.

Just be honest, you support China's gains over Americas.:eusa_whistle:

nuf said

Hysterical...........especially when you consider that JFK wouldnt stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting nomintated for the Democratic Party today!!!!

Just goes to show you once again..........the left that troll on this forum have the political IQ's of small soap dishes.

nuf said

Hysterical...........especially when you consider that JFK wouldnt stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting nomintated for the Democratic Party today!!!!

Just goes to show you once again..........the left that troll on this forum have the political IQ's of small soap dishes.

yeah right, Obama won with JFK's mantle being handed to him by the family of JFK.

gawd, you're a dope and an embarrassment to USMB

go away

:eusa_hand:

The whole premise you set up for this thread...

The basic premise of this thread is quite simple: Liberal view of America vs Conservative view of America.

The message: Chris Christie stresses national decline over American spirit of national greatness. Liberal Democrat John F. Kennedy declared that we would go to the moon. Conservative Republican Chris Christie tells us that we are incapable of building a railroad tunnel beneath the Hudson River.

back on topic...

nuf said

yeah right, Obama won with JFK's mantle being handed to him by the family of JFK.

go away

Actually it was handed to him by Chris Matthews, who must pass as some kind of authority where you live.
FREEDOM EDEN: Chris Matthews: Obama, Last Kennedy Brother

go away

Actually it was handed to him by Chris Matthews, who must pass as some kind of authority where you live.

we all saw Caroline and Ted and we all heard what they said about Obama.

you poor fool. If you're going to make shit up with spin, try to at least make it palatable to even the most ignorant morons. this should come easy to you since you were born one.

so few people watch FOX or MSNBC, but those that do live in the vacuum of shit-for-brains

go away

we all saw Caroline and Ted and we all heard what they said about Obama.

you poor fool. If you're going to make shit up with spin, try to at least make it palatable to even the most ignorant morons. this should come easy to you since you were born one.

so few people watch FOX or MSNBC, but those that do live in the vacuum of shit-for-brains

We did?
Maybe that turkey is making you even more stupid than usual.

Forum List

Back