A large rock in campus of Wisconsin-Madison University to be removed after student’s union there declared that it is racist... A racist rock!!! Wow!

A friend of mine manages a liquor store here in town, and she had an incident with one of her employees. A black guy came into the store and one of the kids working there asked if he could help him. The black guy said he wanted a 6-pack of Modelo. Apparently the kid asked "Do you want the Especial or the Negra".

Well, the black guy lost his shit. He started screaming about how the kid helping him called him a "niggra" and other various nonsense. It got to the point where my friend was going to call the police, because the customer started tossing displays over and screaming about how the staff was "nothing but fucking racists" and how he was gonna' bring his friends down to teach them all a lesson.

The kid who was helping him walked to the cooler and brought back this:

Needless to say, that's one toothless, ignorant negro who's now banned from the store permanantly...

A friend of mine manages a liquor store here in town, and she had an incident with one of her employees. A black guy came into the store and one of the kids working there asked if he could help him. The black guy said he wanted a 6-pack of Modelo. Apparently the kid asked "Do you want the Especial or the Negra".

Well, the black guy lost his shit. He started screaming about how the kid helping him called him a "niggra" and other various nonsense. It got to the point where my friend was going to call the police, because the customer started tossing displays over and screaming about how the staff was "nothing but fucking racists" and how he was gonna' bring his friends down to teach them all a lesson.

Needless to say, that's one toothless, ignorant negro who's now banned from the store permanantly...
Turn black and lve then you will understand why. Becausr your bitch ass cries when I say white.

You ARE a racist. We see this every time you post. Perhaps your employee should have known to just get the Light Modelo since if the man wanted Negra he would have said "Can I have a 6 pack of dark Modelo?"

As I've repeated, the Communists are going to roll over the West. This is a reminder why...

I've seen black act like animals in several stores over the years. It's anything but uncommon.

Turn black and lve then you will understand why. Becausr your bitch ass cries when I say white.

I don't cry when you say white. Being white is great. I love being white!

And whet the fuck is "Turn black and Ive then blahblahblah..."? You illiterate fuck...

You ARE a racist. We see this every time you post. Perhaps your employee should have known to just get the Light Modelo since if the man wanted Negra he would have said "Can I have a 6 pack of dark Modelo?"

First off, it wasn't my employee. Second, why is it unconscionable to believe that a negro could be a bit more specific? Why should the employee have to be a fuckin' mind reader? No, it's incumbent upon the negro to say what he wants. Whites do it all the time. It's easy.

Lastly, all the kid did was mention the product name and this guy went nuts. Why take out his manufactured anger on the kid at the store? Why not take it up with the beer company?

Because negrose are stupid, that's why. In this case, this particular negro's conduct got him trespassed at the store. He's fucked himself, because the next closest liquor store is about four miles away and homey ain't got no ride...

Forum List

Back