A Journalistic Low Point

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
How do you make an article that has nothing to do with Donald Trump about Donald Trump?

Whoever wrote this piece of garbage should be prohibited from ever writing another syllable for publication.

Click bait (just the same as all the similar type of articles). They hooked you.

Actually, Donald J. Trump is very familiar with the plight of average Americans. Even though he's extraordinarily wealthy and his picture should be under the definition for "city slicker" in the dictionary, he paid far more respect for the Hoi Polloi that the long time First Lady of Arkansas.

Actually, Donald J. Trump is very familiar with the plight of average Americans. Even though he's extraordinarily wealthy and his picture should be under the definition for "city slicker" in the dictionary, he paid far more respect for the Hoi Polloi that the long time First Lady of Arkansas.

Yeah well, when you set the bar that low you really aren't saying anything.

How do you make an article that has nothing to do with Donald Trump about Donald Trump?

Whoever wrote this piece of garbage should be prohibited from ever writing another syllable for publication.
Outside of the first sentence that mentions Trump and his children attending Wharton..what else of this article is about Trump? He isn't mentioned beyond sentence #1. I guess the real question I have here is, What happened to the right wing in this country? When did all of you become whiny, mewling babies? :auiqs.jpg:

The article is simply highlighting that the privileged have a very different view of American reality.

Outside of the first sentence that mentions Trump and his children attending Wharton..what else of this article is about Trump? He isn't mentioned beyond sentence #1. I guess the real question I have here is, What happened to the right wing in this country? When did all of you become whiny, mewling babies? :auiqs.jpg:

The article is simply highlighting that the privileged have a very different view of American reality.
Trump sells. His branding has been incredible, but now more than ever.

Why? Anti free speech where you come from?

Yeah well, when you set the bar that low you really aren't saying anything.
Funny how his inaugural talked of handing the country back to the people....an idea so radical it generated non-stop efforts to remove him.

Funny how his inaugural talked of handing the country back to the people....an idea so radical it generated non-stop efforts to remove him.

He said lots of things. What he did was sit up all night on Twitter calling people names.

True objective journalism has been gone for a couple decades, minimum. It is a shame.

Where did you get that snowflake?
I guess you should have read his post before asking. Here is what he said: "Whoever wrote this piece of garbage should be prohibited from ever writing another syllable for publication."

Good thing Biden jacked up your energy huh......which jacks everything.

I didn't vote for Biden but you didn't answer my question. Now if you would like to go back to a shut down economy to get cheap gas, well O.K.

I didn't vote for Biden but you didn't answer my question. Now if you would like to go back to a shut down economy to get cheap gas, well O.K.
Second TRump hater today who claims to have not voted for Biden....curiouser and curiouser

Triggered........
Exactly, you think an article not about trump is actually about trump.
It's about Warthon and how out of touch the rich are with the REAL world.

Forum List

Back