A Jew wants another Jew arrested.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Interesting that a Jew wants another Jew arrested. This is most interesting. Bernie Sanders has never been controversial, right?

---Senator Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont) expressed support on Monday for the International Criminal Court in its request for arrest warrants of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Defense Minister Yoev Gallant, Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, and others for war crimes and crimes against humanity.---

---Sanders has said that being Jewish and his family's experience in the Holocaust shaped his progressive political views.---

Interesting that a Jew wants another Jew arrested. This is most interesting. Bernie Sanders has never been controversial, right?

---Senator Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont) expressed support on Monday for the International Criminal Court in its request for arrest warrants of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Defense Minister Yoev Gallant, Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, and others for war crimes and crimes against humanity.---

---Sanders has said that being Jewish and his family's experience in the Holocaust shaped his progressive political views.---

1afirehairjoos.gif

I've had to live in Vt with Bernie since he was mayor of Burlington

Vt is basically run by two factions, rednecks and old hippies

Unfortunately the old hippies that have infiltrated have all the $$$, and therefore voice

Which is the bane of our existence here

~S~

Bernie Sanders should be arrested for his crime against the sane world. He's too old now too.

I've had to live in Vt with Bernie since he was mayor of Burlington

Vt is basically run by two factions, rednecks and old hippies

Unfortunately the old hippies that have infiltrated have all the $$$, and therefore voice

Which is the bane of our existence here

~S~
Could be worse. :dunno:

His crime being integrity and knowing right from wrong. What is wrong with your religion?
He thinks it’s okay for Biden to give Iran $100 billion to pay for Hamas’s genocide of 1200 Israelis attending a music festival. Same with Soros who should be arrested as well for funding Democrats. What is wrong with your religion that supports Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, ISIS and other terrorist groups and countries? Our religion says people have the right to defend themselves. Palestinians launched the 1200 people massacre. Palestinians are synonymous with Hamas. There is no difference.

Forum List

Back