A Illegal Told Me Today

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
That Trump is not his President

and I said "no shit"

Last edited:
Every illegal alien is more precious to Democrats than any U.S. citizen.

The only thing Democrats like more than illegal aliens is Muslim terrorists.

A gay illegal alien Muslim terrorist is like a Democrat's favorite person of all.

A gay illegal alien Muslim terrorist is like a Democrat's favorite person of all.

You know Clinton got 2 million more votes for is you think you got a sweeping victory you didn't. Also Trump said a lot of things that you will never see come come to pass.

and I said "no shit"

Go to Mexico and say you are an illegal. Mexico built a wall on the Guatemala border so there is precedent to build a wall on the Mexico border. Trump has a long to-do list and the sooner he gets started the better.

You know Clinton got 2 million more votes for is you think you got a sweeping victory you didn't. Also Trump said a lot of things that you will never see come come to pass.

To bad 3 million illegals voted....

Even with all of the Democrat's scheming and stuffing the ballot they lost miserably; poor losers with their moaning and bitching. Demos never give up and are preparing for a new assault.

I do not believe that . Also do not give me any right wing proof as though it would even be proof.

Even with all of the Democrat's scheming and stuffing the ballot they lost miserably; poor losers with their moaning and bitching. Demos never give up and are preparing for a new assault.

If the election was rigged it had to be in Trumps favor and he is the one who said it was rigged many times. Guess we should believe him. One truth of his.

and I said "no shit"

Go to Mexico and say you are an illegal. Mexico built a wall on the Guatemala border so there is precedent to build a wall on the Mexico border. Trump has a long to-do list and the sooner he gets started the better.

Man were you gullible.

Forum List

Back