A HUGE win for Obama

So you think you're going to die before January, 2017?
I did say ALL of us
I believe that you would fare better on a messageboard that uses your native language,
sorry Jackson I speak English not Redneck like most of you republicans do

You can't sound like anything but the teacher from the Charlie Brown cartoons since you lips are pressed up against ass all the time.
You have some nerve lol, when your publicans kiss ass with the best of them Donald Trump President ?? lol lol lol

Are you claiming I support Trump?

Now that Obama can't run, you've turned your lips from a black ass to an old pussy.

a republicans disaster is a win for America and all real Americans You evidently don't fall in either catagory

Evidently you're an idiot
and you're a republican and a moron ,BUT I repeat myself

I'm a conservative, I have little use for the republican party as a whole, way too many RINOs. See you're not quite as clever as you thought you were. Better put your big boy panties on if you want to run on here
Oh ,so you're a T party Republicant ? and I'm wearing my Calvins

Nope, I agree with some if the platform but not a member. Keep trying, nitwit, this is fun making you look stupid
Sorry sassy I'm through with you for today ,,,Hope you got my point that I believe you and your ilk are the scum of the earth

cb011516dAPR20160115034514.jpg

I'm a conservative, I have little use for the republican party as a whole, way too many RINOs. See you're not quite as clever as you thought you were. Better put your big boy panties on if you want to run on here
Oh ,so you're a T party Republicant ? and I'm wearing my Calvins

Nope, I agree with some if the platform but not a member. Keep trying, nitwit, this is fun making you look stupid
Sorry sassy I'm through with you for today ,,,Hope you got my point that I believe you and your ilk are the scum of the earth

Child, you're a nothing, like all left loons

This is where it belongs...in satire. Obama is a disaster
a republicans disaster is a win for America and all real Americans You evidently don't fall in either catagory

Still dripping? ...drip drip

Thought you were done, drip
found a little extra time before the FB game this afternoon ...Just thinking of you and folks like you running down my country and my President All you and your reps have done these past 7 years is crash and bash No wonder folks think you're all slime

You are a conservative and a Trump disciple? REALLY?

If you would pay attention I've posted I haven't decided who I support

Let me make it easy for you. Trump is going to win the GOP nomination. The Republican Brass cannot stop him. Will you support him when he wins?

Many dedicated conservatives that I know, and some I even love, have said they will never vote for him. But I doubt that statement. I expect many will hold their nose and pull the T lever. Unfortunately for the GOP, it will not be enough to offset the hole he has dug.

says the resident perennially single rw broad lol

as to the OP, cleaning-up Repub messes is never a an easy job given their shoot first and ask questions later foreign policy

GFY Snot Com, your lies and BS have ran it's course, you're just an idiot and not worth the effort to kick your stupid ass

Let me make it easy for you. Trump is going to win the GOP nomination. The Republican Brass cannot stop him. Will you support him when he wins?

Many dedicated conservatives that I know, and some I even love, have said they will never vote for him. But I doubt that statement. I expect many will hold their nose and pull the T lever. Unfortunately for the GOP, it will not be enough to offset the hole he has dug.

If it comes down to Trump vs Hildabeast or Sanders I'd have to go with Trump, you'll vote foe the (D) anyway so don't be tossing any stones

If it comes down to Trump vs Hildabeast or Sanders I'd have to go with Trump, you'll vote foe the (D) anyway so don't be tossing any stones

Yup, you will hold your nose and you will vote for the liberal in conservative clothing and many Dems will laugh and laugh and laugh, and laugh....:banana::badgrin::banana:

Yup, you will hold your nose and you will vote for the liberal in conservative clothing and many Dems will laugh and laugh and laugh, and laugh....:banana::badgrin::banana:

Grow up, emoticon child. You'll vote for a corrupt old bitch or some old fool promising shit he can never pay for. Idiot

I will on his tax plan alone. And the border wall AND get tougher on illegals AND stop Muslim invasion. why not? all good things.

Grow up, emoticon child. You'll vote for a corrupt old bitch or some old fool promising shit he can never pay for. Idiot

And you will vote for....hack.....Trump.

His first Supreme Court nominee will be Howard Stern.

as the bitterness, the slime drips from republican mouths over getting our people back How they change wins for obama into great losses is amazing in the annals of American history Everyone of them is a low life traitor hopefully trying to garner a few more votes and hopefully none of us will be alive when the next POS republican enters our WH

Oh Eddie, puff some more obama peter....

The oilfields are a disaster thanks to obastard. Many MANY oilfields loans are going to default because they cannot make a profit selling oil. What obastard has done is empower foreign oil imports while decimating America's oil fields. If you can't see that then you are too stupid to exist. And not to mention the 200+ Walmarts closing....yeah opeter puffer is doing a great job.

as the bitterness, the slime drips from republican mouths over getting our people back How they change wins for obama into great losses is amazing in the annals of American history Everyone of them is a low life traitor hopefully trying to garner a few more votes and hopefully none of us will be alive when the next POS republican enters our WH

The oilfields are a disaster thanks to obastard. Many MANY oilfields loans are going to default because they cannot make a profit selling oil. What obastard has done is empower foreign oil imports while decimating America's oil fields. If you can't see that then you are too stupid to exist. And not to mention the 200+ Walmarts closing....yeah opeter puffer is doing a great job.
do you not know ,,in all your lol wisdom that America is EXPORTING oil for the first time in many years??? that prices in many areas are less than 2 bucks a gal??

do you not know ,,in all your lol wisdom that America is EXPORTING oil for the first time in many years??? that prices in many areas are less than 2 bucks a gal??

Yes dumbass, I know. Apparently all the unemployment and loan defaulting because of cheap oil from towel head land is too hard for your libtard ass to comprehend. IT'S BAD FOR THE U.S.A. Pop your head out of your ass man. Cheap gas is good for the short term, but your blow buddy Obama is using this to hurt OUR economy even more.

Forum List

Back