a hate white people book at target?

Dang we going Mien Kampf all over gain on white people? this is like hate probaganda at its best. How is this legal? and a best seller?

Because unsurprisingly you miss the larger point.

....At least, I want to stop caring about them, individually and collectively. I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist.”
Her "prayer" is predicated on the idea that all white people are racist.

Which is, of course, racist itself.

It's predicated on her own experiences and pain. She has a right to write about them as does anyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dang we going Mien Kampf all over gain on white people? this is like hate probaganda at its best. How is this legal? and a best seller?

....At least, I want to stop caring about them, individually and collectively. I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist.”
This is racist to whites and a lie. And if you do not thibk ther are racist blacks guess gain. All races have some racism , but it should bot be put on all in those racist, because of a few fools. Unless you are in every one of the 236.5 million white homes , blacks have no right to judge or decide how we all live or think or feel. Any more then whites have right to judge or decide how 4.8 million blacks live unless thier in all their homes. This is just more black propagand bs like what is indocturing our young in schools. White privledger is false. There are more whites homeless, on welfair and disability, more in jail and more shot buy cops( and i checked this with a black cop), but just a mere ten percent . Just a slight more,. We are not differnt we are the sae and Are all suffering and all bleed. no one is better then anyone else and if we diont start realizing this nad coming t ogether we will destroy are whole society.

She's a writer dude. Writing about her view of things most likely things she experienced. She's not calling for murder, genocide ,or concentration camps.

There are more whites homeless etc etc because, in this country, there are more whites period.

Put away your victim card.

• Love

This is racist to whites and a lie. And if you do not thibk ther are racist blacks guess gain. All races have some racism , but it should bot be put on all in those racist, because of a few fools. Unless you are in every one of the 236.5 million white homes , blacks have no right to judge or decide how we all live or think or feel. Any more then whites have right to judge or decide how 4.8 million blacks live unless thier in all their homes. This is just more black propagand bs like what is indocturing our young in schools. White privledger is false. There are more whites homeless, on welfair and disability, more in jail and more shot buy cops( and i checked this with a black cop), but just a mere ten percent . Just a slight more,. We are not differnt we are the sae and Are all suffering and all bleed. no one is better then anyone else and if we diont start realizing this nad coming t ogether we will destroy are whole society.

She's a writer dude. Writing about her view of things most likely things she experienced. She's not calling for murder, genocide ,or concentration camps.

There are more whites homeless etc etc because, in this country, there are more whites period.

So am I ! Its her that need to out away the victim card. (She's not calling for murder, genocide ,or concentration camps.) this is exactly what she is doing. If this stuff keeps going on and cops are not their. who do you think willbe hanging from ther trees next ? with the blm mobs coming out. hmmmm? If any white person wrote like that we be valled out immediately. Wow you think im a dude. lol lol No wonder i got confussed. wrong sex peoples lol lol!

This thread is a bunch of white racists whining about what their racism has created.

Says the guy supporting this dude:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
You tell me how I support that asshole when I don't even live anywhere near his motherfucking state.

Fucking white retard.

The Blacks are exploiting the inadequacies in government and society that the racist white people exploited in the legends of segregation and discrimination, and they think white people are not going to figure it out.

They are somewhat correct because I am the only white person who has figured it out.
You haven't figured out anything.

So am I ! Its her that need to out away the victim card. (She's not calling for murder, genocide ,or concentration camps.) this is exactly what she is doing. If this stuff keeps going on and cops are not their. who do you think willbe hanging from ther trees next ? with the blm mobs coming out. hmmmm? If any white person wrote like that we be valled out immediately. Wow you think im a dude. lol lol No wonder i got confussed. wrong sex peoples lol lol!

:lol: Ok, point taken dudette

But as for that strange fruit? It's still black.

• Thanks
Please god, help me to hate the white people who created the social welfare systems that planted the seeds for the destruction of the black family unit.

It's a free Country. The 1st Amendment protects not only free speech but freedom of religion. The peculiar element of society that wants to purchase a racist book that uses prayer as a racist tool is protected by the 1st Amendment.

This thread is a bunch of white racists whining about what their racism has created.
Biden is a racist ...and you voted for him ... what does that say about you . Trump got blacks out of prison ..Biden put them in with his crime bill ...

there are videos of therm at blm raleys saying they want a civil war with whites and to kill us all and take our homes. ther are white people telloing other to get locked and loaded their so scared. its crazy.
No different to what whites did to native Americans.
Karma, bitch.
and do actually believe that the crap the left is doing today is going to make your life better ?

Please god, help me to hate the white people who created the social welfare systems that planted the seeds for the destruction of the black family unit.
That welfare system did none of that. That is a racist lie.

there are videos of therm at blm raleys saying they want a civil war with whites and to kill us all and take our homes. ther are white people telloing other to get locked and loaded their so scared. its crazy.
Right wingers have been doing that for years. I never saw you whining about that.
link ?
Are you kidding? Just use the search function here to see how many of you right wing crazies constantly talk about being armed for civil war.

• Love
It's a free Country. The 1st Amendment protects not only free speech but freedom of religion. The peculiar element of society that wants to purchase a racist book that uses prayer as a racist tool is protected by the 1st Amendment.
It's what white"fundamentalists" have done with the bible from our founding.

She has no victim card. What she has is a reality card and it's a reality you want to pretend does not exist.

you dont think blacks work for the welfaire system too? If they blacks are so unhappy on welfare then they can get jobs right?

She has no victim card. What she has is a reality card and it's a reality you want to pretend does not exist.
No she has race card, same thing.

Forum List

Back