a hate white people book at target?

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
yep they making rules for us now, and kicking us out of black zones. terrible.

there are videos of therm at blm raleys saying they want a civil war with whites and to kill us all and take our homes. ther are white people telloing other to get locked and loaded their so scared. its crazy.

Dang we going Mien Kampf all over gain on white people? this is like hate probaganda at its best. How is this legal? and a best seller?

And with this the DemoKKKrat party cements itself as the most racist organization in world history.

there are videos of therm at blm raleys saying they want a civil war with whites and to kill us all and take our homes. ther are white people telloing other to get locked and loaded their so scared. its crazy.
Right wingers have been doing that for years. I never saw you whining about that.

Dang we going Mien Kampf all over gain on white people? this is like hate probaganda at its best. How is this legal? and a best seller?
Well when you have a store that promotes a man named Jennifer taking a shit next to your 10 yr old daughter in the Targets bathroom, it does not surprise me.

The Blacks are exploiting the inadequacies in government and society that the racist white people exploited in the legends of segregation and discrimination, and they think white people are not going to figure it out.

They are somewhat correct because I am the only white person who has figured it out.

This thread is a bunch of white racists whining about what their racism has created.

Says the guy supporting this dude:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Well when you have a store that promotes a man named Jennifer taking a shit next to your 10 yr old daughter in the Targets bathroom, it does not surprise me.
Ok, Jennifer.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Ok, Jennifer.
What. They made it a priority to open their cans to perverts and made it a badge of honor. Surely you'd take a shit next to a man in a womans can right?

Forum List

Back