Zone1 A Happy New Year. Nope.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
At least not for those of us who love the America that was, believe in righteousness, and have the ability to understand the aforementioned.

1. Real Americans no longer own, operate or represent the majorty,
"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."

2. American students are not in the top ten academice achievements in any are of knowledge, when judged by international exams. The Left has very different aims in government schooling. Indoctrination. There is no way to reverse this, to re-gain control of the schools.

3. As a result, the majority believe what Rousseau and the French Revolution taught, that man us born good and is corrupted by society. Any who resist the 'general will,' government, should be put to death. Every Leftwing regime followed the French, rather than the American, Revolution: Russia, the Nazis, Mao, the Democrat Party.
t
4. The destruction of America began when the Left imposed the idea that truth is relative, and there is no real right or wrong. The highest virtue has become tolerance.
To embrace tolerance is to cease to believe in anything.
Chesterton

5. Perhaps the greatest damage to our character and culture is having exchanged spiritual belief for materialism: The meaning of life has become what you have, no matter how you got it.

At least not for those of us who love the America that was, believe in righteousness, and have the ability to understand the aforementioned.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."

2. American students are not in the top ten academice achievements in any are of knowledge, when judged by international exams. The Left has very different aims in government schooling. Indoctrination. There is no way to reverse this, to re-gain control of the schools.

3. As a result, the majority believe what Rousseau and the French Revolution taught, that man us born good and is corrupted by society. Any who resist the 'general will,' government, should be put to death. Every Leftwing regime followed the French, rather than the American, Revolution: Russia, the Nazis, Mao, the Democrat Party.
t
4. The destruction of America began when the Left imposed the idea that truth is relative, and there is no real right or wrong. The highest virtue has become tolerance.
Chesterton
5. Perhaps the greatest damage to our character and culture is having exchanged spiritual belief for materialism: The meaning of life has become what you have, no matter how you got it.

A useful comeback post from you in that you effectively spell out many of the problems in America.

For the sake of a rational discussion we can put all the blame on the political left. The debate over which side in the political shitfight can come later.

Can we begin with your point #2?

Blame aside, it's one of the reasons why America isn't the greatest country, etc., etc.

Question: Have you matured beyond the need for the usual childish attempts to insult others?

How sad that some determine whether or not they can have a happy new year because of divisive politics.

I choose to have a happy new year despite them...

t
Chesterton

p c's - america - is lost

images

theirs - and hopefully forever ....

p c's - america - is lost

images

theirs - and hopefully forever ....

I assume you are a Democrat. That makes them your troops.

1. The KKK was formed for the Democrat Party to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. The Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.

3. On June 21, 1964 Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner, three Americans, were slaughtered by the Democrat minions to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

So you are self-identified as lying scum.

That's because you are a fool, incapitable of analytic raciocination.

No, that's because I'm not some idiot robot who's only interested in doing the bidding of a political party.

And what the fuck is "incapitable" and "raciocination"?

I love when idiots like you make yourselves look ridiculously stupid while you're pretending to be smart...

No, that's because I'm not some idiot robot who's only interested in doing the bidding of a political party.

And what the fuck is "incapitable" and "raciocination"?

I love when idiots like you make yourselves look ridiculously stupid while you're pretending to be smart...

Proof I've destroyed them: default to vulgarity.

I assume you are a Democrat. That makes them your troops.

1. The KKK was formed for the Democrat Party to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. The Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.

3. On June 21, 1964 Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner, three Americans, were slaughtered by the Democrat minions to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

So you are self-identified as lying scum.

they are and have always been - the bible belt ...

1672429958015.jpeg

yes at one time they were democrats, they got kicked out - they've found heaven as republicans ... still the same degenerates that warm p c and here political sht storm - birds of a feather flock together.

Can we begin with your point #2? Blame aside, it's one of the reasons why America isn't the greatest country, etc., etc.
What she stated in #2. was factual. . What you said made no sense. . (imo)
Question: Have you matured beyond the need for the usual childish attempts to insult others?
Why would an insult offend someone if they know they are right? . . . . I thought her 5 point summary was excellent, it underscored our nation’s gravest perils. . And the leftist political body hardly seems to notice what the fuss is all about.

What she stated in #2. was factual. . What you said made no sense. . (imo)

Why would an insult offend someone if they know they are right? . . . . I thought her 5 point summary was excellent, it underscored our nation’s gravest perils. . And the leftist political body hardly seems to notice what the fuss is all about.
Have an exceptionally great Happy New Year.

I agree it was a bad year for America and Americans BUT.........
How I WISH that every now and then there was a thread on WHAT WE CAN ACTUALLY DO about it.
A serious discussion of REAL things we can actually do instead of just whining all the time.
Has anyone else not noticed the total lack of forward thinking, planning and discussion of what we really CAN do?
Why is this place so lacking of any such discussions? It's like nobody really wants things to get better.
We seem to have accepted our fate and helplessness.
Sry, did not mean to redirect the thread.

I agree it was a bad year for America and Americans BUT.........
How I WISH that every now and then there was a thread on WHAT WE CAN ACTUALLY DO about it.
A serious discussion of REAL things we can actually do instead of just whining all the time.
Has anyone else not noticed the total lack of forward thinking, planning and discussion of what we really CAN do?
Why is this place so lacking of any such discussions? It's like nobody really wants things to get better.
We seem to have accepted our fate and helplessness.
Sry, did not mean to redirect the thread.
Have a wonderful new year ahead.

I don't beleive we can do anything about the disaster. Here's why:Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Can you see the schools becoming places of learning ever again?

Forum List

Back