A few guitar players Rolling Stone left off of their list.

Here are just a few of the great guitar players that Rolling Stone left off of their recent '250 Greatest Guitarists' list.
Brad Paisley
Joe Pass
Robben Ford
Danny Gatton
Paco DeLucia
Roy Clark
Terry Kath
Robin Trower
Jeff Skunk Baxter
Glen Campbell
Joe Bonamassa
Tommy Emmanuel
Gary Moore
Marty Freidman
Zakk Wylde
Paul Gilbert
Guthrie Govan
Billy Strings
Al DiMeola
John Petrucci
Allan Holdsworth
Yngwie Malmstein

I didn't see the list - but a requirement for any list to be taken seriously about guitar players - is Roy Clark not only in the list, but in the top 20 for sure, maybe top 10.
If Roy Clark is not even on the list - then the list is worthless.
And to note - I am not a country music fan.

I didn't see the list - but a requirement for any list to be taken seriously about guitar players - is Roy Clark not only in the list, but in the top 20 for sure, maybe top 10.
Roy is no 4 on their Country Guitarist list....

On the country music side, and about the only country music star that I owned any records from was Waylon Jennings. He was known for his "effortless style", smooth action.

Roy was very entertaining for sure.
I wasn't a country fan for a long time until recently.

I'd really like to go see the (Dixie) Chicks..... they have a ton of great songs and a killer band.

One guy said it's just clickbait.... even when you go to the Rolling Stone website you can't see the entire list unless you click on 20 or 30 times and see all the advertising....🙄

Anyway I bet Eric Johnson is not on the crappy list either.