A female TV reporter for 6ABC in Philadelphia has a profile on TINDER???????????????????????????????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was browsing Tinder ads last night around 1am and happened to come across a reporter I see on TV everyday lol Why would she go on Tinder with her type of job? She cant be that stupid.

I was browsing Tinder ads last night around 1am and happened to come across a reporter I see on TV everyday lol Why would she go on Tinder with her type of job? She cant be that stupid.
And she said no whey?
I just dont understand why. Shouldnt reporters keep a low profile?

And she said no whey?
If that were the case she would not be on TV. Trump made it ok to be a whore married to a whore and be the first couple, that taboo is right out, thank goodness...

And she said no whey?
If that were the case she would not be on TV. Trump made it ok to be a whore married to a whore and be the first couple, that taboo is right out, thank goodness...

But Tinder is for stress relief

And she said no whey?

Sorry Dude, I don't bend that way...

Maybe she is on a lefty station and there are nothing but progressive men surrounding her at work, holding their hands out waiting for pussy to be shoved into their hands like a welfare check. She might be looking for a real man.

Maybe she is on a lefty station and there are nothing but progressive men surrounding her at work, holding their hands out waiting for pussy to be shoved into their hands like a welfare check. She might be looking for a real man.
Just figured someone in her position would have better options

Show them to her!

And she said no whey?
What if she claimes to believe in equality and loves to get all of the scoop out of us?

And she said no whey?

I am less judgemental with modern women in modern broadband times and sometimes watch the Naked News.

In modern broadband times? Why do you consider any online presence any form of worse option in modern times?

Did you fuck her?
He should have insisted on his even chance simply for the sake of equality in modern times.

In modern broadband times? Why do you consider any online presence any form of worse option in modern times?
Well for starters she had her full name in her profile. So that lets you know right there she is half retarded

Forum List

Back