A Drunken Musical Excursion with Treeshepherd until the USMB update fuck in and my eventual hangover

Alright, that was fucking depressing. A little Peter Tosh until I figure out where we're going...

Yes, I, Rastafari.

No video here. Ear buds... close eyes, for everything which is good.

go back to your sticky sports forum where you mostly talk to yourself......

Irony. It's a bitch!

But I guess you're okay posting for yourself again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!

Irony. It's a bitch!

But I guess you're okay posting for yourself again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!

I finally have a stalker! I've arrived on USMB!

Irony. It's a bitch!

I finally have a stalker! I've arrived on USMB!

I somehow knew you'd make that claim. But you really shouldn't flatter yourself. You had just posted and were in the sidebar of active topics. No, instead of making a weak ass accusation, you should've been giving props for using the very Cure song from your OP to burn you (If you even caught that).

That was a bad version of Jerusalem by Alpha Blondie. You'll find a better one if you do a search.

I'm in the mood for ska now;

If this song weren't from the greatest movie of the 21st Century, you would definitely put it in the gay category. The music was created by Hans Zimmer, Lisa Gerrard, and Klaus Badelt. Obviously, anyone named Hans or Klaus is immediately suspicious. All I can say is that Gladiator is the best movie of this century, and this happens to be the music, such as it is.

The heinous middle of the night USMB update patch thing has yet to terrorize us. So, for my own benefit, even though every storm runs out of rain, I must carry on... with country music.

Youtube is bullshit. There's no complete record of anything that happened before 2011. Yeah, I was going to play Landslide by Stevie Nicks, but it's all crap on the internet.

Forum List

Back