A Domestic Violence arrest in UK.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
One of the hundreds of similar stories I have read -- male victims of Domestic Violence being arrested. Here.
My friend who was pushed down the stairs, beaten and hospitalized by his female partner, was in their region. The one I talk about who the police arrested on her allegations. But had to let him go because of evidence. Clearly,
@WestYorksPolice
have learnt nothing in that time.

That happens in USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, much of the World, but especially UK.

The fact that our Society and more so British Society officially allows Domestic Violence against some victims is an Social Problem which must be addressed. Sadly most Liberals support such policies.

Hopefully, 60 years from now, Western Society in 2020s will be seen as barbaric.

One of the hundreds of similar stories I have read -- male victims of Domestic Violence being arrested. Here.

That happens in USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, much of the World, but especially UK.

The fact that our Society and more so British Society officially allows Domestic Violence against some victims is an Social Problem which must be addressed. Sadly most Liberals support such policies.

Hopefully, 60 years from now, Western Society in 2020s will be seen as barbaric.

Phfrt. Cannibalism and sex with kids will probably be sanctioned by then.

Phfrt. Cannibalism and sex with kids will probably be sanctioned by then.
I do not know.

Society was unjust a Century ago. Society is unjust in 2021. Maybe Society will be unjust in 2081 in ways we can not foresee.

Forum List

Back