A coup in Samoa

Think it can’t happen here?
Think again - It very nearly did :confused:

Hey , did you see me throw that ping pong ball at that speeding Semi Truck and nearly knock it off the road? Yes, I nearly did, I swear.

You know, to do what Democrats are claiming nearly happened would take a Military coup here in the U.S...... we came nowhere close to that because there was no plan of a military coup.
Rioters gone out of hand were not ever equipped or had contingencies in place to remove Biden from office. Not going to happen.
Samoa doesnt even have a real military, only a small police force that would be easily corrupted or bribed. Look at the way the US is structured... we have three branches of Government, multiple branches of the military and separate state governments. What your trying to say almost happened never had a prayer... no matter what Rachel Maddow says.

Hey , did you see me throw that ping pong ball at that speeding Semi Truck and nearly knock it off the road? Yes, I nearly did, I swear.

You know, to do what Democrats are claiming nearly happened would take a Military coup here in the U.S...... we came nowhere close to that because there was no plan of a military coup.
Rioters gone out of hand were not ever equipped or had contingencies in place to remove Biden from office. Not going to happen.
Samoa doesnt even have a real military, only a small police force that would be easily corrupted or bribed. Look at the way the US is structured... we have three branches of Government, multiple branches of the military and separate state governments. What your trying to say almost happened never had a prayer... no matter what Rachel Maddow says.
What do you suppose would have happened if Pence and Pelosi had been killed (which WAS the plan)? If you chose constitutional crisis in which Dear Leader would have declared martial law you win. If not, please enjoy your lovely parting gift and beat it.

Samoa is in the midst of a constitutional crisis after its first female leader was locked out by Parliament​

I am sure poor Trump is wondering why no one did the same to Biden. Locking him out of the WH, that is. LOL

Well, it nearly happened what with his trumptard followers nearly kidnapping electors and trying to hang his own VP. Poor orange douche bag. Biden is in the WH and Rump is sitting in Florida sucking his thump!

What do you suppose would have happened if Pence and Pelosi had been killed (which WAS the plan)? If you chose constitutional crisis in which Dear Leader would have declared martial law you win. If not, please enjoy your lovely parting gift and beat it.

Your still dreaming. Even if there was martial law, it would be temporary. We just had an election. I would not want Trump to be president unless the electors had voted that way. That was the entire purpose of the demonstration outside the Capitol building.
And no doubt most of the "right wingers" that you probably consider radical or racist for voting Trump, would tell you the same. The vast majority believe in the rule of law... not getting what you want through rioting.

Your still dreaming. Even if there was martial law, it would be temporary. We just had an election. I would not want Trump to be president unless the electors had voted that way. That was the entire purpose of the demonstration outside the Capitol building.
And no doubt most of the "right wingers" that you probably consider radical or racist for voting Trump, would tell you the same. The vast majority believe in the rule of law... not getting what you want through rioting.
We’re gonna have to disagree on this one.
Democracy is fragile - Handle with care.

I DO... see what your saying. However I guess we will disagree here. I still believe that America would not accept an election outcome based on something gained by rioters. We have too many checks in place.
martial law could happen in that event, but we still have the Supreme Court and Congress + the newly elected Biden. All anybody on the right is asking here, or was asking, was for election corruption to be exposed.. and if and when SO,... then Trump would have (theoretically) taken his seat legally... by a legal recount of electors.

I DO... see what your saying. However I guess we will disagree here. I still believe that America would not accept an election outcome based on something gained by rioters. We have too many checks in place.
martial law could happen in that event, but we still have the Supreme Court and Congress + the newly elected Biden. All anybody on the right is asking here, or was asking, was for election corruption to be exposed.. and if and when SO,... then Trump would have (theoretically) taken his seat legally... by a legal recount of electors.
Riiiigghhhttt......
_00-rea-008 (2).jpg

So now you are dropping the lie about a popular insurrection to keep trump in office to now hinting that the Deep State may or might defect to the other side and support Trump?

This is getting crazy
Oh...it's crazy...but it is organized lunacy...

Example....according to Steve Bannon and Mike Pillow..the new date that Trump will be ushered back into office will sometime in August.....so you better book your room at Trump's hotel ASAP...

So now you are dropping the lie about a popular insurrection to keep trump in office to now hinting that the Deep State may or might defect to the other side and support Trump?

This is getting crazy

Example....according to Steve Bannon and Mike Pillow..the new date that Trump will be ushered back into office will sometime in August.....so you better book your room at Trump's hotel ASAP...

Lindell is obviously wrong about that

The Supreme Court will never agree to that

So unbunch your panties

This is getting crazy

Lin Wood says Biden is dead (body double) and Trumpy Bear never left! :lol:

1621957296774.jpeg

This is getting crazy

View attachment 493459

Well, ok

If you think regular trump voters believe that you share Wood’s delusion

This is getting crazy

View attachment 493459

Well, ok

Oh the Q-Kooks are all over that one.
Thankfully you only believe around half of that crap. ;)

This is getting crazy

View attachment 493459

Well, ok

Lol @ Regular Trump voters.......

I know you Trumpers want to try to distance yourself from Lin Wood and the My Pillow Guy...but the bullshit conspiracies they peddle is very much MAINSTREAM with Trump voters....

Why do you think they are raising so much money with it? Because they know you "regular Trump voters" will believe it....As long as you think it "triggers the libs"

E2PwI9KWEAgcEoy.png

If you thought covering yourself in shit would trigger the libs...you morons would do it.....yea, libs may be triggered by it....but you'll still be the only ones left covered in shit tho....

Forum List

Back