A conspiracy to suppress information on the Occult

twentytruths

Rookie
May 16, 2016
Does anyone else here think that there is a conspiracy to suppress authentic information about Occult power and the ways in which one acquires it? After researching this topic, I found much evidence that those in power desire to keep genuine spiritual power from average people. Many conspiracy theorists view the Occult as inherently "evil", but I believe that Occult abilities are likes weapons, powers that can be used for good or evil, and powers that the "authorities" don't want us to have. If you have an interest in this topic, I've found Joy of Satan to be a good source.

Does anyone else here think that there is a conspiracy to suppress authentic information about Occult power and the ways in which one acquires it? After researching this topic, I found much evidence that those in power desire to keep genuine spiritual power from average people. Many conspiracy theorists view the Occult as inherently "evil", but I believe that Occult abilities are likes weapons, powers that can be used for good or evil, and powers that the "authorities" don't want us to have. If you have an interest in this topic, I've found Joy of Satan to be a good source.

The White Council of Wizards discourages laymen from getting that information.

it seems like there is no doubt many people in power are involved in occult whether they realize it or not.

what power do they get from it? probably none, other than the "benefits" of awareness , conspiracy, and preplanning.

nothing secretive is going to be good.

Jesus is out in the open, the Bible is for everyone, that is good.

hidden conspiracy is never good

Forum List

Back