A Common Liberal Answer When They Wont Answer About Russians."Well It's Still Under Investigation"!

:argue: Well especially when Tucker Carlson embarrasses all of his loony guests! It seems that every time Tucker asks any liberal how "The Russians" were able to tamper with the votes, they wont answer!, just go off to left field and bring up that the matter is being investigated. What this means is that all Liberals/Rats know the Russian Dilemma is all a lie! after weeks and weeks of watching these liberals trying to prove that the Russians helped Trump win, yet no evidence to prove it, then get questioned by the host, all they can say is that "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated",,therefore I cannot explain how Hillary lost in a massive landslide.:dunno::eusa_sick:

It is still under investigation, but here is what we know so far. Hopefully your cough-cough superior attention span and reading comprehension skills will be able to get:bye1: you through all this.

CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season.Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

Session was asked during the confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

General Flynn also lied under oath to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey being paid over 500K for his services.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

FBI Director Comey testified that Trump and his campaign surrogates have been under investigation since July, 2016 and Russian phone lines were wiretaped--and out comes this information.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

citing former American officials who reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Comey testified last week that they are investigating collusion with Trump surrogates and Russia. Last week during his testimony he made a remarkable statement: "It's like they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing. They've been caught.

Then this comes out this week. Adam Schiff--House intelligence committee co-chair.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American electiion is TREASON, punishable by a life sentance in a Federal Prison. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.

Bill O'Reilly:.,...Senator Schoomer,,,,why do you always act like a complete asshole............Schumer:,,,,I dont know,,,but the matter is being investigated

:argue: Well especially when Tucker Carlson embarrasses all of his loony guests! It seems that every time Tucker asks any liberal how "The Russians" were able to tamper with the votes, they wont answer!, just go off to left field and bring up that the matter is being investigated. What this means is that all Liberals/Rats know the Russian Dilemma is all a lie! after weeks and weeks of watching these liberals trying to prove that the Russians helped Trump win, yet no evidence to prove it, then get questioned by the host, all they can say is that "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated",,therefore I cannot explain how Hillary lost in a massive landslide.:dunno::eusa_sick:
With liberals the truth nor what can be proved is immaterial. All that matters is the seriousness of the charges AND whether not the the story can be transposed into a narrative.

^ This is not the way to OP ever.
Yeah, there is no link..
link for what? I am just telling u guys what I have been observing for weeks on Fox. and how many times have we heard a liberal bring up that the russian matter is still under investigation? yah,,,,its been five months!! how many more months do we need!
At least 72..
The OP offered up HIS opinion. How does that relate to the need for a link?
Link to what?Jesus Christ. Put down your cell phone and pay attention

It is still under investigation, but here is what we know so far. Hopefully your cough-cough superior attention span and reading comprehension skills will be able to get:bye1: you through all this.

CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season.Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

Session was asked during the confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

General Flynn also lied under oath to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey being paid over 500K for his services.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

FBI Director Comey testified that Trump and his campaign surrogates have been under investigation since July, 2016 and Russian phone lines were wiretaped--and out comes this information.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

citing former American officials who reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Comey testified last week that they are investigating collusion with Trump surrogates and Russia. Last week during his testimony he made a remarkable statement: "It's like they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing. They've been caught.

Then this comes out this week. Adam Schiff--House intelligence committee co-chair.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American electiion is TREASON, punishable by a life sentance in a Federal Prison. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.

I love this one.....
Cue ominous news sounder..."Breaking news....Sources say( What sources? Oh thats right. There is some mythical yet non existent first amendment protection of so called sources) Donald Trump was elected as a result of Russians hacking our voting system. Nothing has been confirmed,. Insider sources quoting on condition of anonymity, ( gotta love that one) state there is evidence pointing to the possibility of a "Russian hack".....Here is what we know so far".....
You lefties see this shit and run with it. Without a shred of hard evidence, you accept this as the gospel.
And when facts to the contrary refute the original story are revealed, you circle the wagons, deny the facts, claim "cover up" and continue the narrative.

WTF is your problem. Who are you to say what's the way to OP? Are you like the OP police designated by yourself to rule the internet? Who died and made you boss?

Listen, gimme a minute.

Alright now.

When posting a new thread, what you do is: Make your point and provide a reference for that point. i:e backup of your assertion.

What I generally do is find something worth sharing, then post my take on the article, then post a quote from the article relative to what I'm thinking, then a link to the article.

That's how all OPs should be. I like this guy, I like this thread, but it has a weak foundation.

Oh, bullshit. He can opine on politics any fucking way he so chooses. You sound like a libtardo telling someone what's politically correct in the form of posting.

WTF is your problem. Who are you to say what's the way to OP? Are you like the OP police designated by yourself to rule the internet? Who died and made you boss?

Listen, gimme a minute.

Alright now.

When posting a new thread, what you do is: Make your point and provide a reference for that point. i:e backup of your assertion.

What I generally do is find something worth sharing, then post my take on the article, then post a quote from the article relative to what I'm thinking, then a link to the article.

That's how all OPs should be. I like this guy, I like this thread, but it has a weak foundation.
Ok Teach.....Why don't you go to the bathroom for a few years

and aside from "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated"...we are also getting that "Sources Say"..."A Possibility"..."Latest Rumors Of The Russian Mob"....etc........its all just a stall tactic to annoy President Trump all year

Yeah, there is no link..
link for what? I am just telling u guys what I have been observing for weeks on Fox. and how many times have we heard a liberal bring up that the russian matter is still under investigation? yah,,,,its been five months!! how many more months do we need!
At least 72..
how come Hillarys Cath Bags was never under investigation? we will never know what liquid she was hiding in them

Yeah, there is no link..
At least 72..
how come Hillarys Cath Bags was never under investigation? we will never know what liquid she was hiding in them
Probably bootlegging rum..

Yeah, there is no link..
At least 72..
and what does she store in her cath bags when she goes to Russia?

Yeah, there is no link..
At least 72..
deicing fluid for jets, since the Ruskie's drink it when there is an vodka shortage..

At least 72..
deicing fluid for jets, since the Ruskie's drink it when there is an vodka shortage..
i have always wondered if Hillary has one of those long straws that go from her leg to her mouth

Forum List

Back