A Cold Wind Is Blowin In...The White House Steps Up Smear Campaign Against Fox News.

I find it to be pretty shocking that so few even know about all the independent studies which have consistently shown that Fox News really is the most balanced News Network on TV. This was definitely proven to be true during the last Election. Oh well,i guess ignorance really is bliss to many.

Fox news Viewers vs. Daily Show Viewers

Pew Research said:
The poll also found that respondents with the most correct answers were more likely to watch ''The Daily Show'' and the ''Colbert Report'' on cable's Comedy Central network and peruse the major newspaper internet websites.

Those respondents with the least correct answers, on the other hand, were more likely to watch the right-wing Fox News cable channel, local television news, or the major television network morning news programmes.

Of course those numbers on Daily and Colbert pan out...when your poll respondents are answering questions based on fiction and lies...it's a whole lot easier for them to remember a 10 second sound bite than to apply thoughtful commentary based on factual information.

How about we start with the claim that he's a "Nazi" or a "Stalinist". Both of which were made by hosts of FoxNews.

A complete and utter fabrication by a left wing loon who's off his rocker. NOT ONE SINGLE THING IS TO BE FOUND ON THE WEB!!!!!!!!!! Plenty of conjecture and bullshit opinions from left wing loon websites but I DEFY ANYONE TO FIND A QUOTE FROM A FOX NEWS HOST where a comment was made calling Obama Hitler or Stalin!!

Now's your chance!!!!

Last edited:
This is nothing new.

The previous administration routinely rewarded Fox News for being so compliant to their needs and called out Journalists that dared to investigate them. Wasn't the New York Times routinely accused of Treason under Bush?

Journalists need to remember that if they're doing their job right, no one is going to like them.

I don't remember previous presidents interviewing on every network while leaving out another.

In fact, I don't remember previous presidents interviewing on articular networks at all.

Their interviews, such as they were, broadcast on all networks.

You can't blame the posters here for believing the propaganda. Press Sec. Gibbs can't give a specific example either. And Chris Wallace says the WH has NEVER called the network to correct factual errors. Porque?

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Gibbs: Many stories on Fox News aren’t true

Tommy Christopher catches Robert Gibbs in continuing the Obama adminstration’s war on Fox News. Coming from a White House that has now botched three of its health-care anecdotal scare stories, this response should have produced laughs in the Briefing Room:

The Hot Air people seem to think they are re-thinking their cry baby strategy. Apparently, it's not working. Duh.

It's funny how the Left doesn't understand how this also effects them. Today they see it as the Right getting theirs. But when a conservative becomes President, and starts implementing hurdles for the Lefts voice to be heard, they will cry foul.

The President and his staff need to focus on their jobs, NOT the freedom of speech that even those who oppose them are allowed to have.

Don't you find a difference between rewarding a news agency and penalizing them? Calling out a journalist is also very different from what Obama is attempting. It seems like you justifying one wrong from another wrong. How does that work?

What is the white house doing to "penalize" Fox News?

We have 151 posts here on the subject. Try reading.

So far all I've seen in this thread are people complaining about Obama and The White House using their freedom of speech to talk about FOX News. I see no "penalties" for FOX.

Namvet, how much crack do you smoke before sitting down and sharing your thoughts here?

Judging by your avatar, you're the only one on crack in this forum.

who asked you cowfucker? - you should get back to seceding from the U.S. or whatever you do with your livestock for fun.

No on has to ask my opinion, I offer it freely. Secession? That's rich coming from a fucker that is not a US citizen. What I do with my livestock is sell them for a decent profit. cowfucker? What are you twelve?

I guess it'd help if you started listing the supposed lies.

How about we start with the claim that he's a "Nazi" or a "Stalinist". Both of which were made by hosts of FoxNews.

I'm sue you can back your shit up...or are you off your meds again.

he isn't backing anything up.

He's probably been hitting google all night and couldn't find one single thing so now he's back at KOS or the DU frantically PMing the other moonbats for help. :lol:

Not sure what people consider a troll around here, but Jay Canuck appears to hurl nothing but insults and is off topic almost the entire time. I'd post examples, but I'm not interested in spreading his profanity or poor judgement.

Judging by your avatar, you're the only one on crack in this forum.

who asked you cowfucker? - you should get back to seceding from the U.S. or whatever you do with your livestock for fun.

No on has to ask my opinion, I offer it freely. Secession? That's rich coming from a fucker that is not a US citizen. What I do with my livestock is sell them for a decent profit. cowfucker? What are you twelve?

This is really pathetic....look at the reply from Canuck...I was neg repped by a moderator for calling Zona, WHO HAPPENS TO DISPLAY A NAZI PICTURE, a Nazi among other colorful names. I deleted the post. This Canuck posts shit like this and I bet that same moderator pos repped him for "telling those dang conservatives who's boss!!!!"

Pathetic. I think both of them are 12 years old.

You think that's the same claim Obama's making? You actually think this is comparable?

C'mon now.... Engage the intellectual honesty drive.

Lets see... on one hand you have a White House working to correct what they claim are factual errors on the part of a news organization.

On the other hand, you have a President telling people that terrorists are going to be able to kill them because the newspaper actually did its job and investigated a possibly unconstitutional use of executive power.

Yep, you're right. They aren't comparable. One is demonstrably worse.

You think that's the same claim Obama's making? You actually think this is comparable?

Lets see... on one hand you have a White House working to correct what they claim are factual errors on the part of a news organization.

On the other hand, you have a President telling people that terrorists are going to be able to kill them because the newspaper actually did its job and investigated a possibly unconstitutional use of executive power.

Name one factual error on the part of this news organization you are talking about.

Name one factual error on the part of this news organization you are talking about.

You're assuming he can distinguish news from opinion. Most leftwing loons can't.

I find it to be pretty shocking that so few even know about all the independent studies which have consistently shown that Fox News really is the most balanced News Network on TV. This was definitely proven to be true during the last Election. Oh well,i guess ignorance really is bliss to many.

FOX news ratings are through the roof. It's odd to me that other networks have not caught on. Americans are really not that stupid as the main stream media has made them out to be.

Obama has not caught on either. By continually blasting Fox--& talk radio--Americans tune into listen to see what all the hub-bub is about & they stayed tuned in.

As Ronald Reagan stated: "If it ain't true--ignore it"

With this administration continually blasting of critics--I would take it to mean that it is true--& they're just trying to keep millions in the sheep flock from scampering off.--:lol::lol:

Last edited:

367_fox-foley.jpg

fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

Forum List

Back