A Clear Example of Propaganda: Let's Go Brandon

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
For over 4 years now, the main stream news media portrayed former President Trump as repulsive. Practically every evening "news" broadcast on the CBS, NBC and ABC news channels had some story or another which purportedly demonstrated how 'bad' the administration was. Numerous derogatory terms were spoken on prime time television and repeated across a broad spectrum of media outlets on cable, broadcast, internet and radio.

Now along comes a silly little phrase that was used as a cover up by one of their own media reporters: "Let's Go Brandon" (I think we all know what the crowd was really chanting).

However, this time, the media is crying fowl. Even though they had no problem repeating derogatory phrases toward a conservative president on prime time news media outlets, now that there is slogan directed at their liberal monarch, they go insane. They want to throw a tantrum and sue someone for damages:

Do they not see their own hypocrisy?

For over 4 years now, the main stream news media portrayed former President Trump as repulsive. Practically every evening "news" broadcast on the CBS, NBC and ABC news channels had some story or another which purportedly demonstrated how 'bad' the administration was. Numerous derogatory terms were spoken on prime time television and repeated across a broad spectrum of media outlets on cable, broadcast, internet and radio.

Now along comes a silly little phrase that was used as a cover up by one of their own media reporters: "Let's Go Brandon" (I think we all know what the crowd was really chanting).

However, this time, the media is crying fowl. Even though they had no problem repeating derogatory phrases toward a conservative president on prime time news media outlets, now that there is slogan directed at their liberal monarch, they go insane. They want to throw a tantrum and sue someone for damages:

I get where you are coming from. But at the same time when are republicans and other decent Americans finally going to realize that the political opposition never fights fair? Expecting the radical left to fight fair is ridiculously futile and quite obviously naïve. Let's go Sol Invictus!

I get where you are coming from. But at the same time when are republicans and other decent Americans finally going to realize that the political opposition never fights fair? Expecting the radical left to fight fair is ridiculously futile and quite obviously naïve. Let's go Sol Invictus!

Alluding to the Latin times of the Romans and Greeks isn't all that appropriate. This new slogan is more appropriate as a representation of the dead-pan reckoning that makes America great: the caviler American/western attitude that cuts through the bull shit and gets right to the root of the problem.

What's more, the fact that this has surfaced at all is a sure sign of the demise of the state controlled media. We can only hope it continues.

200.gif

I see hypocrisy on both sides. I see both sides throwing the word hypocrite at each other.

It's so tiring.

Samofvt I couldn't agree more. I think the true beauty of "Let's Go Brandon" is that it captures the American people's sense of humor but at the same time, it is the ultimate rebellion cry against THE MAN. That is what "Let's Go Brandon" and the, *ahem*, original chant is all about. It is Real Americans giving an obviously corrupt and inept "President" the salute he so richly deserves.

Not really. It seems quite normal for republicans to invent silly names about people they hate and vice versa.
Trump was the biggest idiot ever elected and lies over 3500 times while there. Why do you think that would attract attention? Seems weird ay?
Must be the left wing media again.
Bloody hell.

So all it says is that the pilot is republican.

The American Press is an important part of the Democrat Cult

Media is NOT responsible for what Trump says and does in public.

Media is NOT responsible for what Trump says and does in public.
True, but the Media IS responsible for it's own content. The Democrat Media Apparatus generated over 90% negative coverage of Donald Trump from the moment he entered the primary and continues to do so. That is because he is the only real threat to their goal of One Party Rule. So they continue bashing Trump even long after Joe Biden stumbled into the White House.

Not really. It seems quite normal for republicans to invent silly names about people they hate and vice versa.
Trump was the biggest idiot ever elected and lies over 3500 times while there. Why do you think that would attract attention? Seems weird ay?
Bloody hell.
Foreigners like you and Tommy T have a very narrow field of view when it comes to America. You don't know what you are talking about and are just spewing what drivel comes to you via CNN or some Left slanted internet sources.

Bloody hell.
Notice penelope liked this post, and then calls trump "tramp"
:lol:

Foreigners like you and Tommy T have a very narrow field of view when it comes to America. You don't know what you are talking about and are just spewing what drivel comes to you via CNN or some Left slanted internet sources.
The irony of you saying I don't know what I'm talking about. God would be pleased with you.

News is no longer news but is now News Entertainment and 90% of it leans left. There is a lot of money to be made for those that want to cater to those on the right and or in the middle

The troubling thing is: the amount of influence they (prime time media) have over people. Some evidence of the influence can be seen in the responses above, especially from penelope and saundra (moonglow doesn't count...we all know there's other demons at play there). Reality just doesn't seem to exist for some, and the distinction between propaganda and fair/unbiased reporting is not important. To those, only the re-iteration of the party line impressed upon them by MSM channels is what counts.

Forum List

Back