A candidate for what he preaches against

Al needs to find out all about Police Brutality up close and personal. This man has incited people to riot and never been arrested, his rants are ignorant and foolish.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071121/ap_on_re_us/police_shooting

Al Sharpton didn't incite anyone to riot. On the other hand the cold-blooded murder of this young man by thugs should not go un-checked. This man has a right to receive justice. The poor man should have realized that he was required to be a good little bitch, get on his hands and knees and do as ordered. Had he done so he may be alive today but he didn't. He picked up a comb. What a dumb thing to do. We must continue to hear the sounds of the guns filling his body with bullets, remember his body falling and his murderers getting to go home to their loved ones while his family must simply accept that the unlawful acts of the police are legal. Al Sharpton should continue to speak out against people like you and these officers. I do not doubt that the officers who did this are the same kind of person as you are. I cannot imagine how the family must feel knowing that their son's murderers will go free while they will have to bury their son.

I cannot imagine how his mother must feel to know that these officers and their whore wives and bastard children will get to go on living while she must bury her son who didn't even have a gun. When it comes down to it the value of the life of these officers is greater than this kid's in the eyes of laws passed by fuckers like you. That is what his family will have to accept. There won't be any conviction, there won't be any justice. They will simply have to bury their son, brother, grandchild and move on. Their grief means nothing to bastards like you. On the other hand if the officers were shot and killed by this boy than their family would deserve justice and they wouldn't rest until he is put in prison. I hope that the family of the men who murdered this boy will someday feel the same pain that their loved one caused his family so that at least his family will get some justice even if the legal system won't give it to them. My prayers go out to his family and I hope they will be able to accept their loss and move on without dwelling on what happened. My prayers that the officers will be punished by God will continue in their behalf.

I disagree with Sharptons perspective on this one.

The next time some frantic woman who doesn't have control of her kid calls 911 because the kid has a knife and claims to have a gun we can put Al and Edward on the case and let them handle not knowing if it's a gun or a brush.

Forum List

Back