A California biology teacher has been arrested for allegedly molesting seven students and sharing graphic photos online

Maybe we can agree that some people are seeking to influence prepubescent kids into making “choices” about their sexuality before it even naturally develops.

I don’t believe ANYONE can be forced to be a homosexual or transexual. There is not a choice to be made

You are what you are

I always assumed it wasn’t choice. But apparently some folks are willing to take kids and use them as experiments.
It's clear your parents TEACHERS raised you to be the moron that you are.,

Last edited:
It's clear your parents raised you to be the moron that you are.,
Hey meager. I realize that you’re a total asshole with not a clue in the world. But i deign to graciously give you one clue. Time will tell if it helps you at all.

You may know this place you’re in: USMB. You should also know that it comes with rules. You’re supposed to have acknowledged those rules when you signed up. You are in violation of one of them at this time. Let me know if you need another clue.

I always assumed it wasn’t choice. But apparently some folks are willing to take kids and use them as experiments.

So tell me how this “grooming” works

Do they make boys wear leotards and sing Broadway show tunes?
Do they force young girls to watch Hockey and learn to spit?

For transexual kids, do they make them watch Mrs Doubtfire over and over and sing LOLA?

Hey meager. I realize that you’re a total asshole with not a clue in the world. But i deign to graciously give you one clue. Time will tell if it helps you at all.
Clearly you didn't use the dictionary to write that last rambling.

So tell me how this “grooming” works

Do they make boys wear leotards and sing Broadway show tunes?
Do they force young girls to watch Hockey and learn to spit?

For transexual kids, do they make them watch Mrs Doubtfire over and over and sing LOLA?
I can't get my kids to go to bed on time. I can't get them to dress the way I want them to, no less try to make them wear clothes for the opposite gender.

Apparently these "groomers" never ran into a pre-school kid, and their ability to say "No......"

Wherever there are teachers there is the sexual grooming of children. Private schools are not immune to teacher toxicity. Everyone needs to be more alert. At least until we get better leadership. Russia actually has laws against grooming children. The have better leaders.
And yet you've been well groomed by Putin.

You may know this place you’re in: USMB. You should also know that it comes with rules. You’re supposed to have acknowledged those rules when you signed up. You are in violation of one of them at this time. Let me know if you need another clue.

Wow, the bitch is a snitch.

Did you parents TEACHERS "groom" you that way?

Last edited:
Repeating your rules violation isn’t usually considered smart. But then again, meager, you are never considered smart. You clearly aren’t.
The subject is grooming of children. Clearly you're an example of it. Except you were groomed into becoming the moron you are today. That's how strong parental TEACHERS influence is.

Except I can't get my kids to eat their vegetables.

Last edited:
The way I hear it…

Letting your kid watch Disney turns them into Tinkerbells
Damned Grooming
Dennis Learly said he listened to the sound of music, where Julie Andrews sang "Climb every mountain", and he never once felt like even hiking up a hill.

The subject is grooming of children. Clearly you're an example of it. Except you were groomed into becoming the moron you are today. That's how strong parental influence is.

Except I can't get my kids to eat their vegetables.
Are you intelligent enough to know which rule you’re violating repeatedly?

Rest easy, meager. I haven’t hit the report button on you. And let me tell you. Maybe a teacher groomed you to be a retard, but my hunch is that it was just an accident of birth.

Forum List

Back