A California biology teacher has been arrested for allegedly molesting seven students and sharing graphic photos online

Of course. This is what democrats made teaching into. Grooming by groomers.
The private Christain schools seem to lead the pack.

Dr. David Smock

(AP) — A doctor charged with 11 felony sex abuse crimes involving children at a Missouri boarding school has pleaded not guilty to three of the charges. Dr. David Smock, a longtime physician at Agape Boarding School, entered the plea Thursday in Greene County Court. His preliminary hearing was scheduled for Feb.Jan 14, 2022

Missouri Boarding School Doctor Says Not Guilty to 3 Charges

Dr. David Smock

(AP) — A doctor charged with 11 felony sex abuse crimes involving children at a Missouri boarding school has pleaded not guilty to three of the charges. Dr. David Smock, a longtime physician at Agape Boarding School, entered the plea Thursday in Greene County Court. His preliminary hearing was scheduled for Feb.Jan 14, 2022

Public schools lead. Wherever there are teachers there are child molesters.

Don't forget the priest they have a high count also.
Not so much anymore. What happened to the priesthood is the same thing that happened to the schools. Gay activists worked their way up into the hierarchy and used positions of authority in the priesthood to protect and promote homosexuality and child molestation. These gay activists in the church called themselves the Lavender Mafia.

Now gays are in education administration and teachers unions with a whole new Lavender Mafia.

You are well groomed yourself.....did you see it was a private school?
Wherever there are teachers there is the sexual grooming of children. Private schools are not immune to teacher toxicity. Everyone needs to be more alert. At least until we get better leadership. Russia actually has laws against grooming children. The have better leaders.

Dr. David Smock

how the fuck do you excuse a crime by pointing out more crimes?

take 'em all down if guilty, don't care, don't excuse one over the other or attempt to justify one by the actions of the other.

such fucking bullshit.

how the fuck do you excuse a crime by pointing out more crimes?

take 'em all down if guilty, don't care, don't excuse one over the other or attempt to justify one by the actions of the other.

such fucking bullshit.
I am trying to educate people that the right's attack on the school system doesn't include everyone doing it....I kill the pedos I catch how about you?

Not so much anymore. What happened to the priesthood is the same thing that happened to the schools. Gay activists worked their way up into the hierarchy and used positions of authority in the priesthood to protect and promote homosexuality and child molestation. These gay activists in the church called themselves the Lavender Mafia.

Now gays are in education administration and teachers unions with a whole new Lavender Mafia.
Yet, the majority of cases involve heterosexual pedophiliac encounters, your obsession with gays is most annoying.

talk about a bow wow

She is no beauty queen. But that being said, she is relatively young and she has a vagina, so she should not have a problem finding some willing adult men to partake in doing the wild thing with her rather than students/minors. There are plenty of dating sites she could of simply picked one.

I am trying to educate people that the right's attack on the school system doesn't include everyone doing it....I kill the pedos I catch how about you?
you're trying, very successfully, to be a dick.

all there is to it.

i've already stated my stance but i can see where facts slip by you trollbois.

Forum List

Back