A Burning Dumpster On Top Of A Tire Fire

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
But Cyber Ninjas has been refusing to release those results, instead stalling for time by declaring that now they need a whole bunch of other things to be turned over to them to be investigated for fraud—things like internet routers and data logs and a comprehensive list of which Arizona residents own which dogs sorted by fluffiness (dog fluffiness, not owner fluffiness).

Any day now. Remember, this was supposed to be over in April. Tampering with election ballots is s a felony, and the only thing I want to know is who’s going to jail?

3 weeks has become 3 months and counting with no end in sight.

Cyber Ninja knows that coming back with nothing does not meet what they signed up for

But Cyber Ninjas has been refusing to release those results, instead stalling for time by declaring that now they need a whole bunch of other things to be turned over to them to be investigated for fraud—things like internet routers and data logs and a comprehensive list of which Arizona residents own which dogs sorted by fluffiness (dog fluffiness, not owner fluffiness).

Any day now. Remember, this was supposed to be over in April. Tampering with election ballots is s a felony, and the only thing I want to know is who’s going to jail?
These folks should be embarrassed, but you know they're not.

Next up: The Deep State Swamp Commies rigged the audit.

You'd be wise to cease trolling me, troll.

Anyone believes that your Senile Pedo got 81 million votes is too stupid to live

I don’t know where to place you….

Among the nut jobs that believe every wild conspiracy and actually believe losing 306-232 is a victory

Or those who go along with Trumps lies because you don’t want to admit you were badly defeated by an old man

So which is it ?

What is your stolen election theory nutcase?

Can't you read? Tired old troll.

Give it up, anyone with an ounce of sense knows what you're about.

You're comical, but very sad. You and "ole Mac....the non partisan "snicker" should cuddle

Can't you read? Tired old troll.

Give it up, anyone with an ounce of sense knows what you're about.

You're comical, but very sad. You and "ole Mac....the non partisan "snicker" should cuddle
Gotta laugh
After twelve years have you EVER contributed anything significant to this board?

Outside of insults and snarky comments, what do you bring to the table?

Gotta laugh
After twelve years have you EVER contributed anything significant to this board?

Outside of insults and snarky comments, what do you bring to the table?

Stop, old troll.

Understand this old man, I don't like you, never have.

Now do the math and you're revealed, a lonely old man with absolutely no life other than an obscure message board. You're a sad old fck

Go ahead and get all pissed off when anyone points out you've constantly made an old ass of yourself defending the three stooges of politics, Ears, Cankles and a dementia ridden pedo with a crackhead kid.

Now go fck yourself.... understand?

Stop, old troll.

Understand this old man, I don't like you, never have.

Now do the math and you're revealed, a lonely old man with absolutely no life other than an obscure message board. You're a sad old fck

Go ahead and get all pissed off when anyone points out you've constantly made an old ass of yourself defending the three stooges of politics, Ears, Cankles and a dementia ridden pedo with a crackhead kid.

Now go fck yourself.... understand?
Still waiting….
I gave you an opportunity to actually contribute to a thread and all you have in your toolbox is name calling.

Do you ever do anything on this board other than bitch about other posters and throw insults?

Now, this thread is about the Cyber Ninja audit. Why don’t you show the nice people what you have to offer on the subject?

Still waiting….
I gave you an opportunity to actually contribute to a thread and all you have in your toolbox is name calling.

Do you ever do anything on this board other than bitch about other posters and throw insults?

So keep waiting troll. You're of no significant value, just a tired old troll

Figured it out yet, wrinkles?

So keep waiting troll. You're of no significant value, just a tired old troll

Figured it out yet, wrinkles?

So what is it?

Can you show me ANY thread where you have actually made a relevant contribution?
I see in 12 years you have never actually started a thread

Why are you here?
Is name calling and insults your sole reason for being here?

So what is it?

Can you show me ANY thread where you have actually made a relevant contribution?
I see in 12 years you have never actually started a thread

Why are you here?
Is name calling and insults your sole reason for being here?

Stop annoying me

Stop annoying me
Its not going to end for you.

I will continue to point out your lack of relevant content and substituting insults and name calling for content on every thread you are on

Maybe you should upgrade your game

Forum List

Back