A bunch of us at Harvard think the IRS handed Obama his re-election

So he cheated to get the desired results he wanted on the scoreboard. What's your point?

Detail the cheating please....

How ironic that in post #10 you discuss the cheating I detailed, and then here in post #11 you pretend not to know about it... :lmao:

You actually didn't detail anything...just made your lame accusations as always.

This shows you are either:

A.) The dumbest libtard in U.S. history forgetting your web of lies in a span of ONE post

or

B.) The most disingenuous troll in USMB history

which is it?

Simply asked you to detail how supposed cheating sidelined every Romney voter and of course you can't do it. Come back when you got some game.

Detail the cheating please....

300 IRS applications for 501 (c) 4 status deliberately delayed until after the election.

And those delayed applications had what effect? Did it prevent anyone from going to the polls? No. Did it prevent anyone from campaigning? No. Did it prevent anyone from spending money endorsing candidates? No. What it may have pevented was the tax free status of spending money to support candidates but if you have to get a tax break to give a donation in the first place, you're hardly invested in the candidate.

So you failed yet again. Not surprising.

And there’s no evidence those applications were deliberately ‘delayed’ until after the election, just as there’s no evidence the ‘delayed’ applications were anyway connected to the Obama reelection campaign, much less the WH or anyone in Washington.

This is pathetic, the partisan right needs to get over 2012.

Had there been no issues with the IRS, had applications been processed more timely, Romney still would have lost. Obama ran the better campaign and had the support of the majority of voters.

Mr. Simple daveman, the Dems beat us, son.

We need to learn from that, drop your reactionary deadweight from the party, nominate Christie, and kick ass in 2016.

I love it when the Party of "Personal Responsibility" is still coming up with lame excuses a year later.

You guys lost. Accept it, learn from it, move the fuck on.

Yep. we lost to a goddamned lying, cheating Chicago mobster. You should all be so proud. Democrats in action! What a fucking joke!

Tissue? We don't need whiners in the GOP like you, Asaritis. We need thinkers and doers. Quit whining.

"Democratic" is the biggest misnomer in our political vocabulary.

Some of us have always understood that "democratic" means sleazy corrupt rule by mobs of duped imbeciles.

And it is pretty obvious that dumb fucks like you are totally out of touch with reality. I really don't like the idea of political organizations, left or right, being tax exempt. But it was left wing organizations that actually got refused. And anyone that wanted to contribute to the Teabagger candidates could have done it through multiple channels.

Just more lying on the part of the whining whimped out Teabaggers. Get over it, you lost the election, the sane Americans prevailed. Go off into the corner and suck on the barrel of your AR-15, or do whatever else you would prefer to do with it. The rest of us have jobs to go to, and lives to live.:razz:

I love it when the Party of "Personal Responsibility" is still coming up with lame excuses a year later.

Yep. we lost to a goddamned lying, cheating Chicago mobster. You should all be so proud. Democrats in action! What a fucking joke!

You lost because the majority of Americans did not like your vision of the future. And we still don't.

You lost because the majority of Americans did not like your vision of the future. And we still don't.
No. We lost because Obama effectively disabled the opposition...just like he did in his very first "election". Obama is living proof that cheaters win.

The republican party got what they deserved...they cheated Paul out of wins in Maine and several other states,refused to let him talk at the convention because he wouldn't bow down to them.I and millions of other disaffected republicans either didn't vote or voted 3rd party because of the blatant cheating in the republican establishment I was overwhelmed when that prick Willard lost. They decided to push the younger liberty minded crowd to the wayside and do it their way and for the 2nd presidential election in a row they got their asses handed to them. It will happen again in 2016 if they nominate some douche like Christi or some hard ass like Santorum or Rubio.

No. We lost because Obama effectively disabled the opposition...just like he did in his very first "election". Obama is living proof that cheaters win.

As a purely tactical matter, you lost in large part because Romney (surprisingly) turned out to be as dumb as his supporters, believing the "unskewed polls" bullshit and thus failing to accurately assess the state of the race and adjust his campaign strategy accordingly.

Then there's the stuff about being out of sync with the American public and failing to keep his detestation of them under wraps (or at the very least off YouTube). I suppose that didn't help either.

But man was I taken aback when it turned out he believed his own propaganda about the polls being wrong (here I thought he was a cynic, not an idiot!). It took many minutes to stop laughing.

Actually, Obama is living proof that brains and message win. It ain't rocket science...

BTW, can you provide any "credible" proof that Obama cheated to win? From everything I saw and heard - the cheating was taking place on the other side with voter disenfranchisement and outright rigging.

How Republicans Plan To Rig The Next Presidential Election, In Six Pictures | ThinkProgress

Gaming the System: How the Republicans are trying to cheat their way to the White House | People For the American Way

The GOP's Plan to Rig the Electoral College, Explained | Mother Jones

As much as the left, as demonstrate succinctly by the liberals on this board, wish this scandal would disappear--and to them it has--the investigations continue and no one has been held accountable.

Criminal investigations are being conducted by the FBI and the Justice Department, yet they continually claim it is over. Laughable ludicrosity.

Actually, Obama is living proof that brains and message win. It ain't rocket science...

BTW, can you provide any "credible" proof that Obama cheated to win? From everything I saw and heard - the cheating was taking place on the other side with voter disenfranchisement and outright rigging.

How Republicans Plan To Rig The Next Presidential Election, In Six Pictures | ThinkProgress

Gaming the System: How the Republicans are trying to cheat their way to the White House | People For the American Way

The GOP's Plan to Rig the Electoral College, Explained | Mother Jones

Think Progress and Mother Jones??

Requiring people to show ID to vote to you is eqivalent to Jim Crow laws, but less moronic people see it as a sensible deterent to voter fraud.

But alas, as demonstrated by every single one of your childish posts you haven't anything to contribute beyond copying and pasting from leftist blogs. Think Progress was even discovered to have paid people to go to Tea Party rallies with KKK and Nazi signs in a lame and transparent attempt at discrediting them. Hell, it may very well have been you. But you use them as a source, LOL.

Video - Paid (Democrat) poll worker voted multiple times under multiple names "was just excited" - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back