Zone1 A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America(take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are Jews in this forum making racist comments consistently. Until I see the same pushback AGAINST such racism as I do to any opposition to such racism you guys are going to see opposition. That's how life works. Wrong gets opposed. Enablers of wrong get called out. Your gaslighting and personal attacks have not worked and they won't work.
I’ve seen no Jews making racist comments. You have a weird definition of what constitutes racist.

You, on the other hand, have started a thread trying to take away from Jews the fact that they marched for Civil Rights in support of blacks - and instead found some antisemitic black who claimed they did it out of self-interest. Starting another thread to make Jews sound selfish and self-serving is what is actually racist.

And all normal people see it.

That is incorrect. And if you don't want to go over this issue, you are free not to. But since I am black, I can tell you that we do share the experience of being black in America. I post this because there are members here who have serious resentment of blaxks who then try using being Jewish as an excuse to claim they are not what their statements show.

Secondly, Jews are not told to be quiet about their experiences and we are told to never forget the holocaust while some of the same people then dismiss our experience in America as blacks. If a person is non racist they don't get offended at looking into history. If we as blacks can face the ugly truth that we were once slaves, and that Africans participated in it no matter how it was done, why is it such a problem for some whites to face things done by whites?
I agree, there is a double standard when it comes to this.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You aren’t told to forget about black history, you are told to quit whining about it and thinking bad things from history havent changed.
I disagree. When it comes to discussions, Jews can bring up the Holocaust and “never again” and no one tells them to “get over it” even though most who directly experienced are now gone.

I wish some whites would quit using racist terms like whining and victim. If we can't use the word racist or white supremacist, then words like black victim, black race hustler, the word plantation and other similar words should not be allowed. Funny how only words people who practice racism cry about are not allowed but they get to make any kind of stupid comment they want.

There is nobody black whining here. We demand and we will continue to demand until racism is reduced to irrelevance and racists do not feel they can use forums like this to spread their bs.

Molly, nobody complains more than whites like you. And your compaints have no basis in fact.

"If there had been black people in Nazi Germany, the Holocaust would have never happened ... to the Jews"

-- Sarah Silverman
That's because blacks would have been put in the ovens instead.

I agree, there is a double standard when it comes to this.
What?? Plenty of people, including on this forum, tell Jews all the time to stop playing the ”Jew victim card” on the rare occasion they bring up the Holocaust. In my own family, who lost many relatives, it was rarely brought up, and my grandmother, who lost her own mother and younger sister, never mentioned it to me ONCE.

And the difference is: Jews are not blaming the Holocaust for any failures. (Generally, Jews are quite successful, but we still have some losers.) Some Blacks, on the other hand, as we have seen on this forum, blame slavery and white racists for the fact that inner-city blacks are poor and have high rates of crime.

I disagree. When it comes to discussions, Jews can bring up the Holocaust and “never again” and no one tells them to “get over it” even though most who directly experienced are now gone.
As I just said above, that is not true. We have people telling us to stop playing the Jew victim card, and others outright denying that the Holocaust even happened. NOBODY denies that slavery happened.

People are condemned for saying the Holocaust didn't happen. Blacks get told to stop talking about slavery. By Jews even.

I don't think anyone needed the punchline to be explained. But, thanks anyway.
Remember that when you post punchlines like the one from Sarah Silverman.

People are condemned for saying the Holocaust didn't happen. Blacks get told to stop talking about slavery. By Jews even.

I've never heard anyone say American slavery didn't happen. But, feel free to talk about it all you want.

History is one of my favorite subjects.

What you said is not a parallel.

Jews get told to stop talking about the Holocaust (and we hardly ever bring it up). By blacks even. (We even have blacks start a thread to say Jews helped blacks for selfish reasons, not because they care.’ We even have to hear from Holocaust DENIERS.

And again: no Jew blames the Holocaust if some Jewish kid shoplifts or has a kid out of wedlock, and the Holocaust was much more recent, with living survivors. Blacks are still blaming slavery.

That‘s because Jews aren’t embroiled in victimhood, whereas Liberals have made the entire “blacks are victims; and whites are oppressors” part of the school curriculum.

Grow up and stop blaming blacks’ problems on everyone else.

I wish some whites would quit using racist terms like whining and victim. If we can't use the word racist or white supremacist, then words like black victim, black race hustler, the word plantation and other similar words should not be allowed. Funny how only words people who practice racism cry about are not allowed but they get to make any kind of stupid comment they want.

There is nobody black whining here. We demand and we will continue to demand until racism is reduced to irrelevance and racists do not feel they can use forums like this to spread their bs.

Molly, nobody complains more than whites like you. And your compaints have no basis in fact.
Except you’re using the label “white supremacist” against any white who disagrees with you, and it really is a disgusting thing to do to decent, charitable people. Even worse, your lashing out at everyone - whites, Jews, Asians - is making blacks look bad. I have to actively remind myself every time I read your nasty attacks that most blacks aren’t like you.

As I just said above, that is not true. We have people telling us to stop playing the Jew victim card, and others outright denying that the Holocaust even happened. NOBODY denies that slavery happened.
I have rarely heard “Jew victim card”, not anywhere near to the defpgree of ”race card”. Yes, there are Holocaust deniers, but they are marginalized, as they should be.

Nobody “denies” slavery happened….instead they
insist it wasn’t actually all bad
deny that slavery and Jim Crowe had any long lasting impacts
publish textbooks that refer to slavery as “involuntary relocation”
tell them they should just “get over it”
tbe race card

What you said is not a parallel.

Jews get told to stop talking about the Holocaust (and we hardly ever bring it up). By blacks even. (We even have blacks start a thread to say Jews helped blacks for selfish reasons, not because they care.’ We even have to hear from Holocaust DENIERS.

And again: no Jew blames the Holocaust if some Jewish kid shoplifts or has a kid out of wedlock, and the Holocaust was much more recent, with living survivors. Blacks are still blaming slavery.

That‘s because Jews aren’t embroiled in victimhood, whereas Liberals have made the entire “blacks are victims; and whites are oppressors” part of the school curriculum.

Grow up and stop blaming blacks’ problems on everyone else.
I disagree with some of this. I think there is a good bit of broad generalizations going on. Jews are as much “embroiled in victimization” as you say blacks are. It comes up often in debates over Israel. In the “never forget” movement. It’s a convenient too for pushing policy.If you are going accuse blacks of it, you need to take ownership of it on your own side.

I have rarely heard “Jew victim card”, not anywhere near to the defpgree of ”race card”. Yes, there are Holocaust deniers, but they are marginalized, as they should be.

Nobody “denies” slavery happened….instead they
insist it wasn’t actually all bad
deny that slavery and Jim Crowe had any long lasting impacts
publish textbooks that refer to slavery as “involuntary relocation”
tell them they should just “get over it”
tbe race card
Nobody says slavery wasn’t all that bad…..just that it was a long time ago. And nobody out and out denies it happens. But we have antisemites denying the Holocaust or minimizing it a LOT.

And the point is that Jews do not blame the Holocaust, or antisemitism in general for any failures in life. Liberals are trying to make blacks feel like victims, and blame their failures in racism.

I’ve been called a racist by liberals for stating the very obvious fact that the best way to be successful - or at least not end up poor and struggling - is to avoid having a baby before marriage and to stay in school. NOTHING racist about saying that, and this pattern of liberals to screech RAAAACIST! WHITE SUPREMACIST!!! at the drop of a hat is like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. People will get so fed up with hearing about it that when there is actual instances of racism, people will have already tuned out.

In the “never forget” movement.

Never Forget is about making sure it never happens again ... to anyone.

No one has ever used Never Forget to suggest it's the reason to blame for lack of success among Jews.

Nobody says slavery wasn’t all that bad…

Apparently Disney did ...

7ffda5ab94c0de17eecc682c78c53292--uncle-remus-the-south.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back