Zone1 A Brief Look at Blacks and Jews in America(take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If there had been black people in Nazi Germany, the Holocaust would have never happened ... to the Jews"

-- Sarah Silverman

Black people have nothing in common with each other skin colour.
Jews have nothing in common with each other, except for their religion.

We've hashed over this issue before and it's not necessary to do it again!
That is incorrect. And if you don't want to go over this issue, you are free not to. But since I am black, I can tell you that we do share the experience of being black in America. I post this because there are members here who have serious resentment of blaxks who then try using being Jewish as an excuse to claim they are not what their statements show.

Secondly, Jews are not told to be quiet about their experiences and we are told to never forget the holocaust while some of the same people then dismiss our experience in America as blacks. If a person is non racist they don't get offended at looking into history. If we as blacks can face the ugly truth that we were once slaves, and that Africans participated in it no matter how it was done, why is it such a problem for some whites to face things done by whites?

Sammie Davis Junior was a Jew. There was no big todo about it, as I recollect. He sure knew how to make people laugh. His skits were the best.
And thanks for proving that JEWS are not a race. I know what Sammy Davis was and he is not the only 1. I'm not sure but I think the rapper Drake is a Jew as well as there are some black pro athletes who are Jewish. However, there is a division today between white and black Jews due to racism.

Excuse me, but Jewish folks aren't boring: Paul Newman, Adam Sandler, Kirk Douglas, William Shatner, Jerry Seinfeld, Joaquin Phoenix, Gene Wilder, Mel Brooks, Ben Stiller, David Schwimmer, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bob Saget, Dustin Hoffman, Sean Penn, Rick Moranis, Rob Schneider, Michael Landen, Alan Arkin, Jerry Lewis, Leonard Nimoy, Art Garfunkel, James Caan, Peter Falk, Ed Asner, Tony Curtis, Jason Alexander, Walter Matthau, Edward G. Robinson, Danny Kaye, Groucho Marx,
Jerry Lewis is bad enough, but Adam Sandler? That guy is an idiot.

Dustin Hoffman is a lowlife: Dustin Hoffman accused of sexual assault | CNN

Sean Penn is worthless: Sean Penn Wants Reporters Jailed for Calling Chavez 'Dictator'

Kirk Douglas is okay is you like rapists.

Speaking of which:

Then there’s Polanski, Epstein, Weinstein…

Some of these guys share a certain ethnicity: #MeToo Brought Down 201 Powerful Men. Nearly Half of Their Replacements Are Women. (Published 2018)

Last edited:
The primary business of Hollywood is unattractive Jewish men molesting Gentile women.

I understand they make movies too.

That is incorrect. And if you don't want to go over this issue, you are free not to. But since I am black, I can tell you that we do share the experience of being black in America. I post this because there are members here who have serious resentment of blaxks who then try using being Jewish as an excuse to claim they are not what their statements show.

Secondly, Jews are not told to be quiet about their experiences and we are told to never forget the holocaust while some of the same people then dismiss our experience in America as blacks. If a person is non racist they don't get offended at looking into history. If we as blacks can face the ugly truth that we were once slaves, and that Africans participated in it no matter how it was done, why is it such a problem for some whites to face things done by whites?
You didn't understand what I said. Blacks have nothing else in common with all blacks and neither do Jews.

You aren’t told to forget about black history, you are told to quit whining about it and thinking bad things from history havent changed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You are a classic racist who looks at racial groups as group-think Borg collectives. That is obviously nonsense which is what Donald H correctly pointed out. That is why it so easy to dismantle your silly sermons on race. You squash any real debate and you do everything you can to censor and silence people who disagree with you.

You are a classic racist who looks at racial groups as group-think Borg collectives. That is obviously nonsense which is what Donald H correctly pointed out. That is why it so easy to dismantle your silly sermons on race. You squash any real debate and you do everything you can to censor and silence people who disagree with you.
This is coming from a man who created a thread using the death of children broadbrushing all blacks claiming that we don't care about the violence that happens in black communities.

You're a joke and you don't dismantle anything. You never have and you never will be able to. Factless off topic personal attacks lose in debate contests and that's all you do.

Don, I'm black. I know what blacks have in common. I also know that as far as politics and philosophies there are differences.

Blacks h
Not a race, but a marathon ... 5,000 years and counting

Stop being stupid. There have been black jews during that 5,000 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back