A bombshell DID get dropped

Stenger dies
Apparently shot
THE person with likely THE most full knowledge of what really happened and even More Importantly what was, and what wasn’t, done to assure safety.
It would be The Coincidence of All Time. So, it’s not. Libs are getting ridiculously obvious with their killings

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1z5lUCWqjwA/maxresdefault.jpg

You mean in ALL of the J6 committee's deliberations so far, they haven't pumped that guy yet for every last detail?

Did you believe any part of that performance? I got the distinct impression that there are agents at the home of her parents with guns pointing at their heads and she knew it.

Was Stenger the agent in the car? Is that why this girl didn't testify until after he was dead?

Did you believe any part of that performance? I got the distinct impression that there are agents at the home of her parents with guns pointing at their heads and she knew it.

Was Stenger the agent in the car? Is that why this girl didn't testify until after he was dead?
Every sign was that of a liar. nothing she stated can be cooberated.

Wait so the J6 bombshell is all based on hearsay that can't be verified because the person present died?

They plan on buying Lez Cheney a bunch of wigs and her and Adam Schifty will get up and act out all the roles of all the dead and missing witnesses to tell us what they would have told us about the Evil orange man if they could and how to interpret the findings. :smoke:

Forum List

Back