A Black South African Says There is no Apartheid in Israel

Kenneth Meshoe is a member of the South African assembly

LOL what a joke.

PragerU is run by a Jew.

Of course Israel is an apartheid state, as it should be. It’s a nation for Jews, so why would they allow Arabs to take it over?

By the way, South Africa has turned into a real shit hole since they gave up apartheid and now the whites who built the country are being persecuted. But of course the globalist Jews don’t want you knowing that.

LOL what a joke.

PragerU is run by a Jew.

Of course Israel is an apartheid state, as it should be. It’s a nation for Jews, so why would they allow Arabs to take it over?

By the way, South Africa has turned into a real shit hole since they gave up apartheid and now the whites who built the country are being persecuted. But of course the globalist Jews don’t want you knowing that.
Guess who where behind the end of apartheid in S. Africa...Jews. Who advised Mao Jews of course. Anywhere Whites are ultra successful, including their own native lands, assholes like this are there to destroy it.

Kenneth Meshoe is a member of the South African assembly

This idiot is a Christian minister whose job it is to spread the word of Christ and all of that nonsense. And don't forget that Jesus was a Jew. South African Apartheid was constructed upon the differences between races ..... three of them: White, Black, and Coloured/Asian. Jews and Arabs are Semites - both of them. Israeli Apartheid is, therefore, constructed upon religious and cultural differences. You cannot say that there is no Apartheid in Israel any more than you can say Ted Bundy wasn't bad because he sent his mother flowers every Mother's Day. I have lived in South Africa and I have been to Israel twice. Israel is conducting day-to-day life under an Apartheid system.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Of course, as shown in the thread, many have no problem whatsoever with segregation and from the tone of comment would support its re-imposition in the US.

Of course, as shown in the thread, many have no problem whatsoever with segregation and from the tone of comment would support its re-imposition in the US.
I don't know how evident it is. I can tell you that I belong to another discussion forum where racism is upfront and in your face. The only reason I don't unsubscribe is because it really is a "Freedom of Speech" forum so it's just a matter of me ignoring (or blocking) the worst offenders and enjoying the others.

Anyway, I agree with you except that the blacks in the US publically call each other the "N" word and get away with it while white people wouldn't dare. No matter which end of it you look at, that is textbook racism. How can a country rid itself of racism when the population suffers it on a day-to-day basis - white and black?

Forum List

Back