A bit of hypocrisy Chief Justice John Roberts???

Why is it so damn hard for right wingers to call a fellow right winger a hypocrite????

I call lots of corrupt democrats hypocrites...trust me, its easy.

You are a far left drones and have yet to show the hypocrisy of the far left on any level.

Yet you prove empirical evidence of the far left hypocrisy..

Once again proving the far left drones are irony impaired.

find more than a tiny bit of stupidity in your post. CU of course had nothng to dowith courts.

As expected, from a moron like you, rabbi.....you miss the entire point.....Here I'll make it so simple that even a dimwit like you can understand it:

WHY SHOULD SOME ELECTED OFFICIALS ( congress folks) BE ALLOWED TO TAKE DONATIONS...BUT OTHERS (judges) CANNOT?
The reason was given in the OP. Are you too stupid to read the OP?

Oh but I need your input, rabbi......

Roberts stated in his decision that....campaign contributions” will undermine public faith in our courts.

However, campaign contributions to senators and representatives (under Citizen United) is perfectly fine because we all know that the public has absolutely NO FAITH in congress.....

Does that pretty much sum it up, rabbi dimwit?

Roberts stated in his decision that....campaign contributions” will undermine public faith in our courts.

However, campaign contributions to senators and representatives (under Citizen United) is perfectly fine because we all know that the public has absolutely NO FAITH in congress.....

Given your intellectual limitations thats probably right.

You are a far left drones and have yet to show the hypocrisy of the far left on any level.

Yet you prove empirical evidence of the far left hypocrisy..

Once again proving the far left drones are irony impaired.

Darn, and here I misplaced my Inanity-to-English dictionary to decipher this dingbat's post.

I don't know why any conservative comes to Roberts' defense. He's a malicious manchurian justice that lied his way through the confirmation hearings so he could be in a position to advance the power of government over the individual more than ever before. He serves his father the devil.

I don't know why any conservative comes to Roberts' defense. He's a malicious manchurian justice that lied his way through the confirmation hearings so he could be in a position to advance the power of government over the individual more than ever before. He serves his father the devil.

Authoritarian conservatives like him.

He isn't a hypocrite, he's an unscrupulous liar. A hypocrite has to have morality to begin with before they can betray it.

Seriously. I wish colon cancer on the guy.

I am not the one makng queries about my own original post.
Congratulations, moron. You've derailed your own thread.

It seems that everyone else fully understood my O/P except for you, rabbi.....Are you OK??? Constipated a bit more than usual?

He isn't a hypocrite, he's an unscrupulous liar. A hypocrite has to have morality to begin with before they can betray it.

Gee...what will you say if Roberts votes in favor of gay/lesbian marriages? LOL

Gee...what will you say if Roberts votes in favor of gay/lesbian marriages? LOL

He's going to vote for it no matter what the decision is. The Supreme Court is not going to end gay marriage in America.

Forum List

Back