A birthday present for putin from The Free World , Ukraine destroyed Crimea Bridge, blast damages key Moscow supply route

Very interesting. Sure does look like something is making a wake.

It would be trivial to prove whether the bomb was on top of the bridge or below it, based upon the damage.

Looking closely at the scorch marks on the pavement, and the way the guard rails are bent outward, I think it looks more like it was a truck bomb....

Better pictures or video would be helpful, and it will be inarguably clear.
1665268783950.png

Kyiv attacks Moscow´s logistic lines

Hey Adolf did you chop that wood like I told you? Or did you sit on your fat ass and post your lies here instead?

When the ground freezes very soon, all hell is about to land on your Nazi head.

Here’s some truth for you…Heil Hitler!

Very interesting. Sure does look like something is making a wake.

It would be trivial to prove whether the bomb was on top of the bridge or below it, based upon the damage.

Looking closely at the scorch marks on the pavement, and the way the guard rails are bent outward, I think it looks more like it was a truck bomb....

Better pictures or video would be helpful, and it will be inarguably clear.
we all knew it was going to happen.. it was just a matter of when. :thup:

This may only push a dangerous mind to further extremes.
Putin certainly deserves anything that happens to him, but it is most unfortunate how te U.S. in particular and the west in general have dealt with the situation since the decline of the old U.S.S.R. Things did not have to, and never should have, devolved to the current situation. What this man may do now is frightening to contemplate.

Yep, we go across the globe to start a war in a sovereign country and then condemn another country for doing the same. Talk about some hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back