91-year-old Paul Grisham lost his wallet while on a 1 year assignment as Navy meteorologist on Antarctica in the 60s...53 years later, he has it back.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

God bless America! is this how long i'm gonna wait to get my lost Ipod back?

That is pretty cool. Your wallet from 1967 would be like a time capsule to your earlier life.:D

"It was found behind a locker in 2014 during demolition of a building at McMurdo Station on Antarctica's Ross Island. But finding its owner took emails, Facebook messages and letters exchanged among a group of amateur sleuths. "

A commendable effort by those folks.

Back in the '90s I was pouring a concrete floor for an office building, and sometime during the pour I lost my pager. Perhaps if that building is demolished someday I'll get my beeper back.

That is pretty cool. Your wallet from 1967 would be like a time capsule to your earlier life.:D
I was born in 1967. Maybe there's still hope that I'll get my long lost foreskin back.

I was born in 1967. Maybe there's still hope that I'll get my long lost foreskin back.
Could be. John Bobbitt got his back. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back