9 shot in chicago since Friday

Chicago is evil. All the big cities are cesspools of evil. It will only get worse as jobs continue to disappear, the nation goes belly up and God uses natural disasters to finish off this once great and Godly nation.

I'm headed to the gun range with my 14 year old and his friend and we'll practice some tactical defense situations.

Zombie chimps come this way there'll be hell to pay.

Chicago is evil. All the big cities are cesspools of evil. It will only get worse as jobs continue to disappear, the nation goes belly up and God uses natural disasters to finish off this once great and Godly nation.

I'm headed to the gun range with my 14 year old and his friend and we'll practice some tactical defense situations.

Lead.....Im going again tomorrow with my 13 year old......a little plinking. We both have 17HMR's that are fun as hell to shoot at the range, except Im having a hell of a time sighting mine in. Meanwhile, my son makes mince meat out of these Snapple Plastic bottles at 100 yards......for such a little caliber, those 17's are nasty little rounds......like a mini-nuke going off inside of you if you get hit by one. Fucking nasty. Might take my Rossi Circuit Judge tomorrow too.......but as you know, the .45LC is damn expensive.

Children need more education and to be taught that gangs are bad.

Gang culture sucks.

Holy FUCK.........s0n, would you just please seek a lexan bubble and a good supply of Nyquill.

Most of this violence is caused because of no father being there to teach the child what is right and wrong. WTF is wrong with people like you? You enjoy seeing people blow others away as you simply don't care.

Kind of ironic given the HIV positive liberals that run chicago suspend the 2nd amendment there. Other than that, great point. Faggot.

Chicago has cut its murder rate in half

Thanks liberals
How about the gun violence rate? Your "joy" from the rate might just be hospitals got better or the shooters' aim got worse... It's still a disgrace.. And NONE of them are committed by legal gun owners.

I got it.......Bad aim

Fucking dumbass

Lead.....Im going again tomorrow with my 13 year old......a little plinking. We both have 17HMR's that are fun as hell to shoot at the range, except Im having a hell of a time sighting mine in. Meanwhile, my son makes mince meat out of these Snapple Plastic bottles at 100 yards......for such a little caliber, those 17's are nasty little rounds......like a mini-nuke going off inside of you if you get hit by one. Fucking nasty. Might take my Rossi Circuit Judge tomorrow too.......but as you know, the .45LC is damn expensive.

Our primary caliber is the .40 as I have handguns and a carbine that shoots that round. And I reload because of the expense. These kids can chew up the ammo!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back