9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

You're not gonna change any minds. So now you're just engaging in repetitive trolling. You don't subscribe to any of these Conspiracy Theories. You've made that point repeatedly. So why still hang around?

You've just described pretty much every single argument on USMB as trolling. :tongue:

To be clear : it's unlikely that anyone is going to change another person's mind on a message board. It happens, but rarely. That doesn't mean we aren't going to try.

I've now explained, multiple times, why I still 'hang around'. I still get enjoyment from the discussions and arguments in here. I still cling to the possibility I might change someone's mind at least a little, or even *gasp* have my own changed.

Why are you still hanging around? You think 9/11 was an inside job, we all get it, why not move on? It seems like you're just engaging in repetitive trolling!

In your case, I could easily argue, using evidence, that you are trolling based on your repeated use of inflammatory and insulting phrases (goose-stepper, government shill, etc.). So perhaps you should consider not throwing stones in this particular glass house....

Most importantly, you do not own USMB or make the rules here. Until it becomes against the board rules for me to post on a particular thread, I am not going to follow your desires about whether or not I post there. I wouldn't expect you to do what I want you to in this respect, either. ;)

Trying to change minds? Why? And calling someone "Crazy" and spewing lame "Tinfoil Hat" insults isn't going to accomplish that anyway. You and a couple others here have repeatedly stated you don't subscribe to Conspiracy Theories. So what point are you trying to make now? You've already expressed your point Ad nauseum. Everyone who disagrees with you is a "Tinfoil Hat-wearing Nut." You don't have to continue making that point over & over. We really do get it. So unless you have anything new & original to offer, it's probably time for you guys you to move on. It is what it is.

What a whiny fuckin' sniveler. As you've admitted you believe nothing our gov't says and even less from our MS media, there clearly is no changing your thoroughly closed mind. It seems to me the norms are here to counter the CTBS you and your comrades try to pass off as facts, not change your minds. If you can't handle having your nose rubbed in your shit I suggest you try wasting your time elsewhere but in any case, please stop the incessant WHINING. :eusa_hand:

Not trying to silence anyone. A couple posters here have been coming here for years expressing the same point over & over Ad nauseum. They don't subscribe to Conspiracy Theories. I think we all get that by now. So it's no longer necessary for them to continue expressing that point. I mean, why come here every day to express the same ole stale "You're Crazy/Tinfoil Hat" shite? What's the point of that in the end?

And as far as changing minds goes, you guys blew that opportunity long ago. You blew it the day you started attacking and ridiculing. So your changing minds agenda is dead. Not gonna happen now. So what's left? You guys got anything new & original to offer? I'm a fair person. I'll wait and observe.
RedBullshit_zps74e3d3c9.jpg

Still stalking, ay Sock? I guess you really couldn't go even a day without stalking and trolling this Forum. So sad. Hopefully, one day you'll get the help you need. I mean that.

I thought it was me you whined about, Princess, and I gave you a day to think about your silliness. What did you do with it? You whined about others. You are one whiny, snively bitch. No wonder everybody bitch-slaps you. :D

Still stalking, ay Sock? I guess you really couldn't go even a day without stalking and trolling this Forum. So sad. Hopefully, one day you'll get the help you need. I mean that.

I thought it was me you whined about, Princess, and I gave you a day to think about your silliness. What did you do with it? You whined about others. You are one whiny, snively bitch. No wonder everybody bitch-slaps you. :D

Who cares? You're just a cowardly Sock Puppet. So you don't believe in any Conspiracy Theories? Whatever? Why are you still here posting, ya weird little stalker troll?

Who cares? You're just a cowardly Sock Puppet. So you don't believe in any Conspiracy Theories? Whatever? Why are you still here posting, ya weird little stalker troll?

I don't believe in your CTs, Princess, and would you like some cheese with your whine? A little music perhaps? :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

[...] Do you think [...] that anyone would go to the trouble and expense of using private proxies just to create socks for use on obscure message boards? [...]

Like so many others, "expense" is a relative term.

But there's nothing "obscure" about high traffic message boards ...like this one.

Do I believe the power-elites see the importance of winning hearts and minds by any means available, including paying mindless stooges to spread propaganda and to battle anti-status quo sentiments on public message boards? Absolutely. :)

You've just described pretty much every single argument on USMB as trolling. :tongue:

To be clear : it's unlikely that anyone is going to change another person's mind on a message board. It happens, but rarely. That doesn't mean we aren't going to try.

I've now explained, multiple times, why I still 'hang around'. I still get enjoyment from the discussions and arguments in here. I still cling to the possibility I might change someone's mind at least a little, or even *gasp* have my own changed.

Why are you still hanging around? You think 9/11 was an inside job, we all get it, why not move on? It seems like you're just engaging in repetitive trolling!

In your case, I could easily argue, using evidence, that you are trolling based on your repeated use of inflammatory and insulting phrases (goose-stepper, government shill, etc.). So perhaps you should consider not throwing stones in this particular glass house....

Most importantly, you do not own USMB or make the rules here. Until it becomes against the board rules for me to post on a particular thread, I am not going to follow your desires about whether or not I post there. I wouldn't expect you to do what I want you to in this respect, either. ;)

Trying to change minds? Why? And calling someone "Crazy" and spewing lame "Tinfoil Hat" insults isn't going to accomplish that anyway. You and a couple others here have repeatedly stated you don't subscribe to Conspiracy Theories. So what point are you trying to make now? You've already expressed your point Ad nauseum. Everyone who disagrees with you is a "Tinfoil Hat-wearing Nut." You don't have to continue making that point over & over. We really do get it. So unless you have anything new & original to offer, it's probably time for you guys you to move on. It is what it is.

What a whiny fuckin' sniveler. As you've admitted you believe nothing our gov't says and even less from our MS media, there clearly is no changing your thoroughly closed mind. It seems to me the norms are here to counter the CTBS you and your comrades try to pass off as facts, not change your minds. If you can't handle having your nose rubbed in your shit I suggest you try wasting your time elsewhere but in any case, please stop the incessant WHINING. :eusa_hand:

You are anything BUT normal...Normal people do not ignore vast amounts of evidence that is contrary to their beliefs and try to suggest it isn't there simply because a government agency committed acts of willful and criminal negligence.
Normal people don't agree with other lunatics that aluminum car parts were "most" likely to have been underneath WTC wreckage piles DESPITE obvious evidence that includes your own "debunking" web sites figures and calculations.
Normal people don't continuously avoid facts like eye witnesses such as an original WTC ENGINEER.
I mean seriously you are the last fucking idiot that should be vilifying others who are acting normal and using their God given minds to see that the bullshit you try to peddle is anything but normal...

Two words: proxy servers.

A smart player could have fifty socks, and so long as he or she played the cards right, the moderators would be none the wiser...
bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

As for the free proxy servers available online, the moderators might recognize them if something else drew their attention to the sock's activity, but the board's software apparently doesn't recognize them during the registration process.

Yeah you would probably know..The thing is sock or not, your rationale and arguments in a quest to defend criminals and anti American policies are a complete failure. You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about most of the time anyway :cuckoo:

I don't believe that anyone has said that you truthers don't have any evidence, just that what you try to project isn't true, or is irrelevant. You still have zero hard evidence that could be used in a court of law. You have a minority opinion and most of those don't even agree with each other....

You are anything BUT normal...Normal people do not ignore vast amounts of evidence that is contrary to their beliefs and try to suggest it isn't there simply because a government agency committed acts of willful and criminal negligence.
Normal people don't agree with other lunatics that aluminum car parts were "most" likely to have been underneath WTC wreckage piles DESPITE obvious evidence that includes your own "debunking" web sites figures and calculations.
Normal people don't continuously avoid facts like eye witnesses such as an original WTC ENGINEER.
I mean seriously you are the last fucking idiot that should be vilifying others who are acting normal and using their God given minds to see that the bullshit you try to peddle is anything but normal...

Unlike you I'm not peddling anything, Princess, and I'll take that screed to mean you still have no proof that any steel melted at the WTC on 9/11 and none that those buildings were rigged for demo. Thanks for playin'. :D

bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

As for the free proxy servers available online, the moderators might recognize them if something else drew their attention to the sock's activity, but the board's software apparently doesn't recognize them during the registration process.

Yeah you would probably know..The thing is sock or not, your rationale and arguments in a quest to defend criminals and anti American policies are a complete failure. You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about most of the time anyway :cuckoo:

Evidently you haven't heard the one about those who live in glass houses... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And now, another pleasant musical interlude...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA]Flobots - Handlebars - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"The War is over, so said the Speaker. With the Flight Suit on. But to him i'm just a Pawn"......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBie-xdbLeM]Gorillaz-Dirty Harry - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

paulie's still in denial eve after his sock fantasy was proven to be just that ..a fantasy..

the sock delusion solved:Re: major bullshit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by daws101
recently in the conspiracy theory section one of the more unbalanced posters (paulitician ) has started a rumor (for lack of a better term) that at least 5 separate posters are one poster using different id's. (socks) is there a way to prove (as denial of this nonsense has had no effect) that these posters (including myself) are all separate individuals to shut this raving slapdick up? thank, daws101.
The fact that you and the other accounts are still here is reason enough to tell him there is zero evidence of his accusations. We check all new accounts and while people still manage to register other accounts through other means the fact still remains, there is no proof

Ignore it, I was accused of being a sock for a long time too lol. True story.

cereal killer..

POST#1926

Last edited:
The facilitators and indeed the possible architects of the 9-11 false flag attack on America, can be found within positions of authority during the Bush presidency..and are still fomenting war with another of Israels enemies, Iran, and are willing to spill the blood of more unthinking American to do it...

9/11 Perps Still in the Saddle: Killers of 3,000 Americans Run Romney?s Campaign, US Courts and Media | Veterans Today

So these "perps" are smart enough and powerful enough to pull off 9/11 flawlessly and keep everyone involved quiet for over 11 years, yet they couldn't manage to get Romney elected? :cuckoo:

The facilitators and indeed the possible architects of the 9-11 false flag attack on America, can be found within positions of authority during the Bush presidency..and are still fomenting war with another of Israels enemies, Iran, and are willing to spill the blood of more unthinking American to do it...

9/11 Perps Still in the Saddle: Killers of 3,000 Americans Run Romney?s Campaign, US Courts and Media | Veterans Today

So these "perps" are smart enough and powerful enough to pull off 9/11 flawlessly and keep everyone involved quiet for over 11 years, yet they couldn't manage to get Romney elected? :cuckoo:

Awesome......just.....awesome!

Silly and absurd Apples & Oranges distraction. And 'They' got Obama elected instead anyway. So wake up dummy. Just stick to your lame photo-rips from Google images and tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. Cause that's all you're good for.

Forum List

Back