9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

don't you tinfoil hats understand that the cia guy is giving you a typical line of bs? It doesn't matter if a 27 year cia veteran considers that the bush/chaney administration "cynically exploited" the attacks. What happened after the attack has nothing to do with the conspiracy that went on before 9-11 and during the clinton administration.

you call people tinfoil hats then write this gibberish ?

it's ironic to note that the 9-11 tinfoil theorists quote selective sound bites from cia veterans that don't really make a difference in the discussion. The big conspiracy is that bill clinton might have authorized the 9-11 attack. I'm up for it if you are willing to take him into custody .

selective sound bites ? I think they have made their opinions very
clear

it's ironic to note that the 9-11 tinfoil theorists quote selective sound bites from cia veterans that don't really make a difference in the discussion. The big conspiracy is that bill clinton might have authorized the 9-11 attack. I'm up for it if you are willing to take him into custody .

clear

Bottom line...are you honest concerned 9-11 conspiracy citizens willing to take Bill Clinton into custody?

clear

Bottom line...are you honest concerned 9-11 conspiracy citizens willing to take Bill Clinton into custody?

No that would be mental..if their were ever to any kind of justice there would need to be a fact driven investigation with full disclose , wittiness protection and Subpoena powers

This means the attackers had assistance on the ground, and it had to have been active before the attacks occurred: preparing buildings for controlled demolition is not something done haphazardly in the midst of chaos.

And neither is it done in plain site of thousands of people without someone noticing and asking questions. How many months would this have taken?

This means the attackers had assistance on the ground, and it had to have been active before the attacks occurred: preparing buildings for controlled demolition is not something done haphazardly in the midst of chaos.

And neither is it done in plain site of thousands of people without someone noticing and asking questions. How many months would this have taken?

Probably as long as it took to perform the various many elevator, and wiring projects the buildings underwent shortly before the attacks. When you have control of security, you can let anyone in your building. Do you think a nefarious project of this nature would leave out such a necessary detail? These people weren't amateurs, and it's obvious it was done, all one has to do is study the nature of the "collapses" to figure out these were not fire only events, and stop with the plane damage as it was also obvious the buildings withstood the initial impacts like they were intended to.

The obvious is there when you understand the basic physics and science that was involved. The bigger questions are who was behind the false flag attacks, and one need look at who had positions of authority and their relation to one another.

So this was planned and executed in 9 months or less? Or more than one administration kept this gigantic secret. And not one whistle blower has yet to come forward.... Maybe they put everyone who knew on the planes? You guys are funny.............

Do you people remember when that Air Force veteran came on TV and told us its impossible for someone to hit the tower that accurately into the gas tank.....this is a complete inside job......

My father met one of the security guards for JFK and my Dad asked him who killed JFK....he answered and said 9 people were caught. He was a hundred percent sure of it, but he says he doesn't know anything about what happened to those 9 people. No one knew....

These wars were made to profit off of, the CIA is a evil organization, only God knows what these governments are planning for us....they know literally everything we are doing now.....

This is getting crazy....God is the only one to have our backs....we praise you Lord and you will defeat the antichrist and we will give our lives to defeat these satanic globalist criminals.....

People don't fall for this divide and conquer strategy the NWO has for us, they want to keep us fighting against each other....please turn your anger against the governments....find the truth....

I swear my father also met a Iraqi man who said drivers get stopped at checkpoints and they are told to say where they are going, and if it is a Shia market, they will put a bomb under their car and the driver has no clue about it....

This sick shit is so sad, wtf is wrong with this world.....c'mon Americans wake up, don't be stupid....this stuff doesn't make sense.

Do you people remember when that Air Force veteran came on TV and told us its impossible for someone to hit the tower that accurately into the gas tank.....this is a complete inside job......

My father met one of the security guards for JFK and my Dad asked him who killed JFK....he answered and said 9 people were caught. He was a hundred percent sure of it, but he says he doesn't know anything about what happened to those 9 people. No one knew....

Oh, c'mon. I've got a friend whose cousin is married to a woman who has an aunt who knows a guy who knows a guy who's got a brother involved with someone who used to be married to a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader who had an affair with some lesbian whose father hung out at Jack Ruby's strip club and knew the bouncer real well and he told him that those 9 people were a made up story just to confuse the conspiracy nitwits.

raymond l. Mcgovern – 27-year cia veteran. Former chairman, national intelligence estimates (nie), the consensus reports of all u.s. Intelligence agencies. According to the office of the director of national intelligence, nie's "are the intelligence community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." responsible for preparing and presenting the president’ daily brief (pdb) to presidents ronald reagan and george h.w. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their vice presidents, secretaries of state, the joint chiefs of staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, mcgovern was awarded the cia’s intelligence commendation medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-president george h. W. Bush. Former u.s. Army intelligence officer.
Endorsement of 9/11 and american empire (vol i) – intellectuals speak out:

"it has long been clear that the bush-cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: That the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. if this is true, it is not merely the case, as the downing street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the american people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation." interlink books

signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"we want truthful answers to question. … as americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by new york attorney general eliot spitzer
immediate investigation in congressional hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." the 9/11 truth movement - 911truth.org

video 7/22/06: "i think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: what’s being covered up? is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … i just want to reassert, what scott [ritter, former major in the u.s. Marines corps, former chief weapons inspector for the united nations special commission in iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the reichstag, this is exactly what our president did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, i think scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." youtube

bio: ray mcgovern - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't you tinfoil hats understand that the cia guy is giving you a typical line of bs? It doesn't matter if a 27 year cia veteran considers that the bush/chaney administration "cynically exploited" the attacks. What happened after the attack has nothing to do with the conspiracy that went on before 9-11 and during the clinton administration.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats whitehall troll for you.

Probably as long as it took to perform the various many elevator, and wiring projects the buildings underwent shortly before the attacks. When you have control of security, you can let anyone in your building. Do you think a nefarious project of this nature would leave out such a necessary detail? These people weren't amateurs, and it's obvious it was done, all one has to do is study the nature of the "collapses" to figure out these were not fire only events, and stop with the plane damage as it was also obvious the buildings withstood the initial impacts like they were intended to.

The obvious is there when you understand the basic physics and science that was involved. The bigger questions are who was behind the false flag attacks, and one need look at who had positions of authority and their relation to one another.

as always,Gomer Ollie gets his ass handed to him on a platter.

Oh, c'mon. I've got a friend whose cousin is married to a woman who has an aunt who knows a guy who knows a guy who's got a brother involved with someone who used to be married to a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader who had an affair with some lesbian whose father hung out at Jack Ruby's strip club and knew the bouncer real well and he told him that those 9 people were a made up story just to confuse the conspiracy nitwits.

If your denying the CIA was behind the JFK assassination you are living in denial.During the house select committe on assassinations investigation in the 70's,even they concluded the warren commission was wrong,that his assassination was the result of a conspiracy.

when that investigation was winding down two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? and of course the committe did not pursue that lead and thats why a senator on that commission resigned in disgust because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they ignored and did not pursue.

that investigation just like the warren commission investigation was a joke of one for those reasons. The HSCA concluded that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK involving the mob but were unable to locate the second shooter.The mob was the new patsy in the jfk assassination since the public was no longer swallowing the lies of the warren commission anymore that oswald was the lone assassin.

oh and that second video I posted in my opening post on this thread is overwhelming evidence as well that the CIA orchestrated 9/11 as well. same thing that happened in the JFK case happened with 9/11 as well.people who gave versions of explosions bringing down the towers died in very mysterious deaths same way many did that gave testimony to the warren commission that told what they saw.If it did not go along with the governments version of events,they ended up dying very mysteriously.

Last edited:
laughing_hysterically.gif

If your denying the CIA was behind the JFK assassination you are living in denial.During the house select committe on assassinations investigation in the 70's,even they concluded the warren commission was wrong,that his assassination was the result of a conspiracy.

when that investigation was winding down two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? and of course the committe did not pursue that lead and thats why a senator on that commission resigned in disgust because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they ignored and did not pursue.

that investigation just like the warren commission investigation was a joke of one for those reasons. The HSCA concluded that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK involving the mob but were unable to locate the second shooter.The mob was the new patsy in the jfk assassination since the public was no longer swallowing the lies of the warren commission anymore that oswald was the lone assassin.

oh and that second video I posted in my opening post on this thread is overwhelming evidence as well that the CIA orchestrated 9/11 as well. same thing that happened in the JFK case happened with 9/11 as well.people who gave versions of explosions bringing down the towers died in very mysterious deaths same way many did that gave testimony to the warren commission that told what they saw.If it did not go along with the governments version of events,they ended up dying very mysteriously.

That's the problem with people these days, never like before, they don't question anything or have any suspicions to anything, they are unaware of what's going on behind closed doors and think that if they're in good wealth everything is good. It's a dumb mentality. :cool:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh its definetely been solved.the evidence is overwhelming that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation and the paid trolls on this site cant debunk this information here below in these four videos that prove it along with that great video of yours as well.:D

9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube

CIA WhistleBlower EXPOSES Everything! "Extreme Prejudice" - YouTube

Whistle Blower Head of FBI tells all from NWO - 2005 - Full length - YouTube

and here in this short 10 minute video below,the movers,shakers and orchestraters of behind 9/11 which even names names are involved.They along with Clinton and the neocons in the Bush administration all belong behind bars and should be imprisoned for life but our INJUSTICE department of course,wont go after them.

Israel did 911 - All the proof in the world - YouTube

btw PAUL,CHECK YOUR PM BOX.

Interesting vids...:cool:

Can someone please explain
if the US govt or Israel operatives were behind the 9/11 attacks:

Then why didn't all the enemies of the US
JUMP on this opportunity to
come out in droves to expose the Jews and Zionists for this?

Wouldn't all the wealthy Terrorist supporters
have funded tons of research and media campaigns
EXPOSING all this conspiracy blamed on the wrong people???

Why instead would terrorists claim credit
instead of fomenting complete division and downfall of the US govt?

These clowns believe it was all about oil.....You know, the oil we never got.....

Not everyone in the US government and maybe a few from the Israeli government. Mostly a business thing for many corporations and companies, GE stocks went sky high after the Iraq war, weapon contractors, etc. it's a huge money gain of people's lives, don't be lied to about the excuses for unjustified wars. Some confidential people we don't know about and nothing will be released about it. Also a fight with Russia, this 9/11 attack sounds planned for a long time.

There's no such thing as a man in a cave planning such an attack, Osama bin laden was just pist off at America in the Middle East and randomly claimed responsibility. He had zero to do with it. Trust me, a little militant group is not at all capable. And the 6 months flight training was a piece of crap. You can't learn that in 6 months, while also hitting the gas tank in the towers that accurately.

The story was very fishy. And many firefighters heard bombs exploding from the bottom, look it up yourself. Even if the story is supposed to be believed, the US military has satilettes everywhere, and radar, etc. They know where every plane is heading, they could have shot it down or evacuated it easily. We have a huge Air force and capabilities to do that.

So it's either an inside job or they let it happen.

These clowns believe it was all about oil.....You know, the oil we never got.....

The Petro Dollar more specifically asshat.
emilynghiem said:
Why instead would terrorists claim credit...
OBL DID NOT CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR 9-11.

The Petro Dollar more specifically asshat.
emilynghiem said:
Why instead would terrorists claim credit...
OBL DID NOT CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR 9-11.

agent Gomer Pyle Ollie always ignores that fact and apparently that Bush loyal dupe isnt aware of this fact below :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/11/26/the-osama-bin-laden-myth-2/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back