$880 Fine for Walking Dog

Apr252020
$880 Fine for Walking Dog
Wuhan coronavirus hysteria has created a golden age for capricious tyranny. This Canadian gent was hit with a $880 fine for walking his dog alone on private property:

At least this menace to society didn’t do something truly dangerous like feed the homeless.
On a tip from Dragon’s Lair. Hat tip: Vlad Tepes.

Trump hat ...canadian right wing racist extremist full of hate and wanting people to die !

Uh... Breaking NEWS.. An ex SisterInLaw of mine told me tonight her nephew got stopped and fined $1000 for trying to go up to their cabin on a lake in Wisc.. Had ALL the supplies taken from their city home... Needed to check on a mom living on the other side of the lake. Were NOT EXPOSING themselves or anybody else.. Couldn't take their zodiac out on the lake because it's GAS POWERED.. (figure that one out) -- but there were people out rowing and sailing...

It's happening or WILL happen in a lot of the USA also...,..

No doubt about it Yep it is and will

But they're saving lives !

They can't save lives if the public cant UNDERSTAND their "judgements"... Folks just shaking their heads about the diff between motor boating and a canoe.. Shit like that CREATES distrust and conspiracy theories....

Shit like that creates insurrection.

View attachment 328158
And this is their leader...Say what you want about Trump...Jesus.
Yeah indeed,wow talk about living in nazi Germany.not that we aren’t.our country is just as much communists,dictating to us we will be arrested if we are out past 8 pm in California or arrested if you visit a friends house in Michigan or just out in the ocean by yourself being arrested for paddling a canoe in the ocean by yourself to no surprise was In California,man these are dangerous times we live in,fascism is here in the states and other countries as well,the whole world is a dangerous place,Scotty beam me up,take me to another world not run by facists

screenshot_20200423-150517_chrome.jpg

our betters in action

Here is the actual story

"The act provides prohibitions against gatherings of more than five people; restaurants offering customers dine-in options; businesses remaining open without an exemption; and gatherings in city parks,"

Is a man and his dog now a gathering?
You omitted; "He admits that he failed to notice the signage posted indicating that the park was closed"

It wasn't worth beating it over his head with an $880 fine.

You think he deserve that treatment?

Here is the actual story

"The act provides prohibitions against gatherings of more than five people; restaurants offering customers dine-in options; businesses remaining open without an exemption; and gatherings in city parks,"

Is a man and his dog now a gathering?
You omitted; "He admits that he failed to notice the signage posted indicating that the park was closed"

It wasn't worth beating it over his head with an $880 fine.

You think he deserve that treatment?
Oh..news flash...his fine is NOW $1255.

Forum List

Back