81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

Out of 2.1 billion trips...that is Billion with a B. That is one out of every 2.1 million trips taken.

A person has a 0.000048% chance of that happening to them when using Uber.
yet, we have a dead uber driver, what was her chance of dying on that day? 100%, for it did happen.

Regardless of your opinion, there are over 3,000 crimes reported every year, involving Uber. Which includes violent rapes and murders. 3,000 aggravated sexual assaults alone.

These QuickDraw armchair judges like BlackMacGater always jump in early declaring guilt and demanding life behind bars based on a snippet of a video? as if they will get joy paying $100K/yr to house an old inmate for 2-10 more years. All is not known at this time perhaps?
It is incredible, and I learn much, reading how the democrats think and how they will twist a story to fit the democrat party narrative.

Reading the comments without the complete story, it is told as, Black woman randomly shot by old white man.

What is the democrat political propaganda narrative, "old white men are a racist danger".

Democrats in this thread are attempting to have the last word, claiming that is the story and there is nothing more to the story.

yet, we have a dead uber driver, what was her chance of dying on that day? 100%, for it did happen.

Regardless of your opinion, there are over 3,000 crimes reported every year, involving Uber. Which includes violent rapes and murders. 3,000 aggravated sexual assaults alone.

So you are saying the 81 year old man was pursuing the woman because he was afraid he would be sexually assaulted? Come on. That’s ridiculous.

It is incredible, and I learn much, reading how the democrats think and how they will twist a story to fit the democrat party narrative.

Reading the comments without the complete story, it is told as, Black woman randomly shot by old white man.

What is the democrat political propaganda narrative, "old white men are a racist danger".

Democrats in this thread are attempting to have the last word, claiming that is the story and there is nothing more to the story.

Actually. The message from me is learn the laws. Obey the laws. If you are unwilling to do that then fuck around and find out. He fucked around. Now he be finding out.

So you are saying the 81 year old man was pursuing the woman because he was afraid he would be sexually assaulted? Come on. That’s ridiculous.
wow, you are saying that the woman was shot from the doorway of the house at random as she was walking down the street, because she was black and he is an old white racist man, come on, that is ridiculous

wow, you are saying that the woman was shot from the doorway of the house at random as she was walking down the street, because she was black and he is an old white racist man, come on, that is ridiculous

She wasn’t shot in the doorway. As shown on the video he pursued her away from the home and shot her in the driveway.

As I wrote earlier. If you pursue them it isn’t self defense.

3000 crimes out of a 2.1 billon uses.

That is an incredibly low rate

more lies, she was not shot in the door way, she was by her car. She was shot in the leg which would have kept her from escaping and then he shot her again, which would have made her not a threat...and then he shot her again and according to the audio from the dashcam threatened to shoot her in the head as she begged him not to.

The first shot could maybe have been called justified, the rest not so much. you choose the oddest people to idolize

She wasn’t shot in the doorway. As shown on the video he pursued her away from the home and shot her in the driveway.

As I wrote earlier. If you pursue them it isn’t self defense.

Watch the video.

Then get back to me.

more lies, she was not shot in the door way, she was by her car. She was shot in the leg which would have kept her from escaping and then he shot her again, which would have made her not a threat...and then he shot her again and according to the audio from the dashcam threatened to shoot her in the head as she begged him not to.

The first shot could maybe have been called justified, the rest not so much. you choose the oddest people to idolize
yes, more of your lies, I never stated what you are para-phrasing as my comment.

But, I take that back, you are not a liar, you simply do not have the intelligence to comprehend what you read. I can forgive your lack of comprhension, you do the best that you can with the brain that you were born with.

Get a ransom "PKG" ready or we kill you kid. Doorbell rings an hour later, Strange black lady standing there "I am here to pick up the PKG". Earth to BlackGaterMac.

What if it turns out she was in on the ransom setup?

You claimed reasonable people would run from people with a gun. Well, here we are discussing a person that did exactly what you say is what people would do, run. This person got killed doing exactly what you said reasonable people would do, run.

Get it, your idea that you would run and that is reasonable, got the person we are discussing killed.
No an old man unable to control himself got her killed

yes, more of your lies, I never stated what you are para-phrasing as my comment.

But, I take that back, you are not a liar, you simply do not have the intelligence to comprehend what you read. I can forgive your lack of comprhension, you do the best that you can with the brain that you were born with.

It is so much fun to watch you dig your whole deeper and deeper

Not my lie. You are showing your lack of intelligence by attributing things to me that I did not state.

Forum List

Back