80 year low in unemployment! Dec added 223,000 jobs

People returning to work after leftist tyrant shutdowns isn't "creating jobs".

Also, labor force participation has never been lower, and the inflation pyre is still raging.
Sure it is.
The unemployment number is now lower than before the pandemic.

Labor participation is lower because a lot of baby boomers are financially set and decided to retire.
that a U.S citizen is denied?
These US citizens you claim as "being denied" is totally false. These fat ass losers choose not to work. And half of those lazy fat asses are your people.
Only cost $40 Trillion in stock, bond and real estate lost value to get there!
Link..........

Anyone looking at the stock market? The markets don't mind because wage growth was slightly less than predicted.

Diamond Joe, you sharp shootin' son of a gun! You did it again!

People returning to work after leftist tyrant shutdowns isn't "creating jobs".

Also, labor force participation has never been lower, and the inflation pyre is still raging.

Thanks, Pedo Pete!
Where's your source for the number of "returned to pre-covid" jobs?

Assuming, of course, that you aren't making it up...

Sure it is.
The unemployment number is now lower than before the pandemic.

Labor participation is lower because a lot of baby boomers are financially set and decided to retire.

These US citizens you claim as "being denied" is totally false. These fat ass losers choose not to work. And half of those lazy fat asses are your people.

Link..........

"And half of those lazy fat asses are your people."

Errr, LOL. Who are my people? My fellow Canadian citizen who is a member of th Creepy Canadians who went to the U.S to help spy on your citizens? I'm confused.

And they do the jobs others won't.

For the money they are willing to take...............because American's aren't willing to work 60 hours for low pay. Nor should they.

American's want their employer to pay into S.S. for them.

Look at this beautiful picture Biden painted.

0DD5EA23-297E-4FAF-AC28-65FDDC47D0E8.jpeg

Forum List

Back