80 Palestinian organizations protest against EU

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- Eighty Palestinian non-governmental organizations condemned the European Union's recent decision to upgrade its economic and diplomatic relations with Israel in more than 60 fields.

The organizations considered the European decision as a disavowal to the European-Israeli partnership agreement that stipulates an Israeli commitment to the international human rights principles, where Israeli occupation continued its daily violations of the international human rights conventions.

A delegation of the Palestinian NGO Network visited the European Union office in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday. In addition the network in Ramallah handed a petition to the European Union office in Jerusalem and Ramallah.

The Delegation of the network expressed the Palestinian people shock towards the European decision to widen its relationship with Israel despite the Israeli violations of international law and the fourth Geneva Convention, stressing on the good relations between the EU and Palestinian people.

Gosh Tinmore, what is causing all this increased world support for Israel? Boy, that's a tough question, huh?

GAZA, (PIC)-- Eighty Palestinian non-governmental organizations condemned the European Union's recent decision to upgrade its economic and diplomatic relations with Israel in more than 60 fields.

The organizations considered the European decision as a disavowal to the European-Israeli partnership agreement that stipulates an Israeli commitment to the international human rights principles, where Israeli occupation continued its daily violations of the international human rights conventions.

A delegation of the Palestinian NGO Network visited the European Union office in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday. In addition the network in Ramallah handed a petition to the European Union office in Jerusalem and Ramallah.

The Delegation of the network expressed the Palestinian people shock towards the European decision to widen its relationship with Israel despite the Israeli violations of international law and the fourth Geneva Convention, stressing on the good relations between the EU and Palestinian people.

Where Is the Flotilla for Syria?

Assad's war has claimed four times as many victims in 20 months as have been killed in the Israel-Palestine conflict in the last 20 years.

80 palestinian organizations? from what I know about "ORGANIZATIONS" they all have some sort of a BUDGET.
When I was a kid high school----even the chess club had an allocation
for their "budget" I had a friend in the chess club----all they did
was meet in a classroom after school and play chess----same was true of
the BRIDGE CLUB Getting back to BUDGET I have a wonderful idea.
Those 80 palestinian organizations can SOLVE THE ECONOMIC CRUNCH
in Gaza-----by simply dissolving themselves and DISBURSING their funds to Gaza. AM I NOT BRILLIANT?

But how would these "Palestinian organizations" survive without embezzling money from the Palestinian people in need?

80 palestinian organizations? from what I know about "ORGANIZATIONS" they all have some sort of a BUDGET.
When I was a kid high school----even the chess club had an allocation
for their "budget" I had a friend in the chess club----all they did
was meet in a classroom after school and play chess----same was true of
the BRIDGE CLUB Getting back to BUDGET I have a wonderful idea.
Those 80 palestinian organizations can SOLVE THE ECONOMIC CRUNCH
in Gaza-----by simply dissolving themselves and DISBURSING their funds to Gaza. AM I NOT BRILLIANT?

07%20not%20a%20single%20fuck.jpg

Evidently, the benefits outweigh the palistanian "gimme money!!" routine.

Forum List

Back