8-year-old given to carry bag with bomb

Perfect example of the twisted thinking of a liberal.:cuckoo:

A liberal drafted and forced to kill children by his government.

Show a little respect for a traumatized combat vet will ya?
Ever kill a kid? Kill anyone?
See people blown up in to pieces? Burned alive with napalm?

Posttraumatic stress disorder? If so you have an excuse

I have a REASON for viewing deaths of children differently from most.
And violent deaths in general.

I have seen children blown up by US land mines, burned to death by US dropped napalm.
I have even killed children under orders.

You have no idea...

And yes trhe US does not have any suicide bombers because they do not need them, we have bombs and such to kill with.
People in a far off land have no way to fight such a mighty war machine, families killed all hope lost, the only way is to try and take some with you.
We had suicide bombers in Nam too.

I do not condone, but I do understand.

I have seen children blown up by US land mines, burned to death by US dropped napalm.

You have no idea...

And yes trhe US does not have any suicide bombers because they do not need them, we have bombs and such to kill with.
People in a far off land have no way to fight such a mighty war machine, families killed all hope lost, the only way is to try and take some with you.

This isn’t nam and we aren’t in the 70s anymore. We take every precaution not to kill civilians, I guess it make you feel better to identify with the people who spit on you when you came back? John Kerry syndrome?

You have no idea...

This isn’t nam and we aren’t in the 70s anymore. We take every precaution not to kill civilians, I guess it make you feel better to identify with the people who spit on you when you came back? John Kerry syndrome?

Collateral damage is what we call the killing of innocent civies now.
Still plenty die.

I wish I had gone to Canada, but I was young and dumb at the time.

At least I do not have the dick Cheney syndrome.

You have no idea...

Collateral damage is what we call the killing of innocent civies now.
Still plenty die.

I wish I had gone to Canada, but I was young and dumb at the time.

At least I do not have the dick Cheney syndrome.

Don't you mean the Biden Syndrome? Or perhaps the Obama syndrome? Why is it, as usual, when a republican can be blamed for something the exact same action or inaction by a democrat is glossed over or ignored?

Dead is dead. Yep the up front intent is worse to make a martyr out of an 8 yr old.
We went into Iraq knowing that children would die from our invasion which was based on lies.
So accident might be pushing it a bit. And if we and Isael did not use cluster munitions there would be no bomblet accidents.
So avoidable accidents, kinda like not driving drunk.

Our hands are not totally clean.
Yes, dead is dead. But human nature is that we will be more outraged over dead by design (murder) than dead by accident and/or circumstances.

Agreed, no dispute there.
My point is that we are not totally squeaky clean either.
If we could wipe out several high level AQ operatives by bombing a home with several children in it as well would we? Or perhaps I should say how many times have we?
Collateral murder is still murder.

I was involved in such actions in the past. Still have difficulty living with it. NOt able to forgive myself for just following orders...

If you have evidence of the US handing a bomb to a child, sending that child towards their enemy, and detonating that bomb, please feel free to share it.

Idiot.

Yes, dead is dead. But human nature is that we will be more outraged over dead by design (murder) than dead by accident and/or circumstances.

If we could wipe out several high level AQ operatives by bombing a home with several children in it as well would we? Or perhaps I should say how many times have we?

I was involved in such actions in the past. Still have difficulty living with it. NOt able to forgive myself for just following orders...

If you have evidence of the US handing a bomb to a child, sending that child towards their enemy, and detonating that bomb, please feel free to share it.

Idiot.

You have evidence of another country doing that? Or just a few hate filled evil individuals?

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

However is that much worse than having a bomb drop on an 8 yr old?
Or an 8 yr old picking up unexploded cluster munitions in Gaza and being killed.
Or killed by a landmine in Vietnam while farming?
Dead is dead.
All are collateral damage in the long run.

In dropping a bomb you usually get lots of people including the bad guys.

Idiot.

You have evidence of another country doing that? Or just a few hate filled evil individuals?

In your mind we are all the same, you should be on the U.N security counsel with the rest of the whack jobs.:cuckoo:

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Or an 8 yr old picking up unexploded cluster munitions in Gaza and being killed.
Dead is dead.
Yes it's much worse! Children who were killed in one of the little disingenius America and Jew hating hypotheticals weren't the targets, esp the Gaza, since the terrorist purposefully hide in schools, shoot missiles from school yards and apartment building so there will be collateral damage.

In this case, the terrorist purposeful used a child, sending her to her death and endangering all other children, since now made children targets! It is funny of a leftist scumbag like yourself can find faults in everything America and Jews do, but you stand behind Islamic Terrorist like they wouldn't cut your throat if you were face to face with them! They don't respect your ideologies and values, but you will go to crazy ends to stand up for them. Liberalism is a mental disorder!

So why don't you go ahead and die already and make America at least a little better place. Wasn't it a very months ago you said you were dying?

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Dead is dead.

Ya cause accidents are the same as design. You are a MORON.

Dead is dead. Yep the up front intent is worse to make a martyr out of an 8 yr old.
We went into Iraq knowing that children would die from our invasion which was based on lies.
So accident might be pushing it a bit. And if we and Isael did not use cluster munitions there would be no bomblet accidents.
So avoidable accidents, kinda like not driving drunk.

Our hands are not totally clean.

Yep no children were killed when Sadam went into Kuwait right? So were shouldn't have stopped Sadam back them, because we might have killed a child.

In Rwanda, where we didn't intervene, are you arguing we (or the West) shouldn't have intervened because one of our bombs might have accidentially killed a child?

You are a stupid fuck!

Dead is dead.
You going to know about that any time soon? :eusa_pray:

You have no idea...

Yep you and Sunni Man were fighting side by side in Vietnam. :eusa_liar: I also fought in the Revoluntionary War! Turn stroy!

And this is why the TSA also makes children go through security.

Smartest thing you ever said. Because terrorist (and drug smugglers) have no morals! They don't care that they take innocent children and make them targets!

Idiot.

You're the one who appears to consider the US as no better than a bunch of terrorists. Or is this the way the liberal mindset justifies terrorism?

Idiot.

And this is why the TSA also makes children go through security.

The problem is not with the kids - it's that they just wanded a ginger while mohammed jr. rolled on thru because he was #5 and not #6.

Idiot.

You're the one who appears to consider the US as no better than a bunch of terrorists. Or is this the way the liberal mindset justifies terrorism?

Idiot.

I do not justify or in any way support terrorsit acts performed by any individual or government.
I just realize that both do perform them. And some of the why's that they do it.

I just see my country and people in a more realistic view than most do.
I am not blinded by patriotism.

Forum List

Back