8-year-old given to carry bag with bomb

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
2970697588.jpg

Insurgents detonate bomb as she nears police post killing only her

An eight-year-old Afghan girl was killed when insurgents detonated a bomb in a bag which they had given her to take to police nearby, the interior ministry said on Sunday.

The incident happened in the southern province of Uruzgan on Saturday, the ministry said in a statement.

"The enemies of peace and stability committed another unforgivable and shameful crime -- an explosive-laden bag was handed to her and she was told to take it to police," the statement said.

"The child, pure-hearted and in good faith, took the bag and moved towards the police vehicle. As she got close to the police vehicle, the enemy detonated the bomb by remote control, killing the innocent child."

8-year-old given to carry bag with bomb - Emirates 24/7

At least they didn't rape her first

Last edited:
Yep sorry sacks of crap.

However is that much worse than having a bomb drop on an 8 yr old?
Or an 8 yr old picking up unexploded cluster munitions in Gaza and being killed.
Or killed by a landmine in Vietnam while farming?
Dead is dead.
All are collateral damage in the long run.

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Or an 8 yr old picking up unexploded cluster munitions in Gaza and being killed.
Dead is dead.

Ya cause accidents are the same as design. You are a MORON.

uscitizen,

If you have a story of a Jew handing a baby a bomb, let us know.

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Dead is dead.

Dead is dead. Yep the up front intent is worse to make a martyr out of an 8 yr old.
We went into Iraq knowing that children would die from our invasion which was based on lies.
So accident might be pushing it a bit. And if we and Isael did not use cluster munitions there would be no bomblet accidents.
So avoidable accidents, kinda like not driving drunk.

Our hands are not totally clean.

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Dead is dead.

Dead is dead. Yep the up front intent is worse to make a martyr out of an 8 yr old.
We went into Iraq knowing that children would die from our invasion which was based on lies.
So accident might be pushing it a bit. And if we and Isael did not use cluster munitions there would be no bomblet accidents.

Yes, dead is dead. But human nature is that we will be more outraged over dead by design (murder) than dead by accident and/or circumstances.

What makes it worse is that the cowardly fucker(s) didn't kill themselves by carrying the bag, rather they tricked a little girl into carrying the bag. I bet they would be the type to call their dog to them so that they could beat him.

Last edited:

Yes, dead is dead. But human nature is that we will be more outraged over dead by design (murder) than dead by accident and/or circumstances.

Agreed, no dispute there.
My point is that we are not totally squeaky clean either.
If we could wipe out several high level AQ operatives by bombing a home with several children in it as well would we? Or perhaps I should say how many times have we?
Collateral murder is still murder.

I was involved in such actions in the past. Still have difficulty living with it. NOt able to forgive myself for just following orders...

Last edited:
Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Dead is dead.

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE anyone lied to us to get us to invade Iraq. I can provide 3 Congressional hearings on the matter where in everyone determined we were not lied to. Provide us a single verifiable concrete evidence that we were lied to. Then explain why it is not used to bring charges.

Cluster munitions are designed to self destruct after a set time. Iraq was the war where we bent over backwards trying to prevent civilian casualties. You know it, and more importantly most of the American people know it.

Once again YOU compared giving explosives to an 8 year old to the US military. You are either criminally incompetent or just plain to stupid to breath.

Agreed, no dispute there.
My point is that we are not totally squeaky clean either.
If we could wipe out several high level AQ operatives by bombing a home with several children in it as well would we? Or perhaps I should say how many times have we?
Collateral murder is still murder.

I was involved in such actions in the past. Still have difficulty living with it. NOt able to forgive myself for just following orders...

Ok if you get to call military action murder, then I get to call abortion murder. Fair?

Organized religion can get people to do all sorts of great things.

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Dead is dead.

Perfect example of the twisted thinking of a liberal.:cuckoo:

Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Dead is dead.

A liberal drafted and forced to kill children by his government.

Show a little respect for a traumatized combat vet will ya?

Ever kill a kid? Kill anyone?
See people blown up in to pieces? Burned alive with napalm?

Last edited:
Yep sorry sacks of crap.

Dead is dead.

A liberal drafted and forced to kill children by his government.

Show a little respect for a traumatized combat vet will ya?
Ever kill a kid? Kill anyone?
See people blown up in to pieces? Burned alive with napalm?

Posttraumatic stress disorder? If so you have an excuse

Forum List

Back