78 Criminal Counts.......B...b...b...but Hunter Biden's Johnson!

You're addressing someone who ditched FOX because it can no longer afford to continue to indulge his ignorance.
They have to believe that all these Republicans testifying under oath are all part of the conspiracy.

I'm out of adjectives. I've never seen anything like this. Not in America, anyway.

They have to believe that all these Republicans testifying under oath are all part of the conspiracy.

I'm out of adjectives. I've never seen anything like this. Not in America, anyway.
The best part being that it was pretty much everyone who was there testifying, with the exception of Meadows and Grifty.

This is a literal example of throwing everything at the wall and see what sticks.

It would be one thing if they actually had something. Something real that would be a slam dunk, a real crime. But after 2 impeachments, all of these indictments, the Jan 6th committee, and countless lawsuits they still have nothing.

Regardless of which side you stand on you should be able to at least say "even though I don't like trump this is an abuse of our judicial and justice system to try and destroy a opponent just because they are an opponent." Political party aside no one should want to see our justice system used like this.

It's obvious they either trying to keep trump from being able to run by throwing everything they can and hope something gets him. Or they want to deplete his funds on legal fees. Or they want him so tied of with litigation that he can't campaign properly. Or they want to just be able to smear his name by bringing up all of the charges against him to paint him as a bad person. Or a combination of all of those.

Every DOJ indictment came tge day after devastating Biden news. Be it whistleblower testimony or confirmation the laptop was real.

Incredible coincidence or political weapon?

Answer seems OBVIOUS to me.
Obvious to me too. Comer needs to be hit with obstruction of justice charges.

He knew these indictments were coming and scheduled hearings to distract.

7c6be84c9334123197e588e7597d933e_768x0.png

78 criminal counts MUST be a POTUS record....should vault him right past the previous record holder.....

Wait....that was Donald Trump...

This is awkward...
Trump now holds the record for most indictments of a former president.
Most indictment counts of a former president.
Most impeachments of a sitting president.
And tied with Gerald ford, for never winning the popular vote.

This is what Due Process looks like.

It went through a grand jury.

Grifty is so brazenly stupid, he has given the prosecution all the evidence it needs.

The Grift is nearing the end of the runway....at a slow trot.
I would expand on: This is what Due Process looks like.

This is what the overdue process looks like.
After January 6th, republicans protected Trump, but added, that Trump still could be accountable to criminal and civil suits.

Well kinda late, but the train finally arrived at the station.

This is a literal example of throwing everything at the wall and see what sticks.

It would be one thing if they actually had something. Something real that would be a slam dunk, a real crime. But after 2 impeachments, all of these indictments, the Jan 6th committee, and countless lawsuits they still have nothing.

Regardless of which side you stand on you should be able to at least say "even though I don't like trump this is an abuse of our judicial and justice system to try and destroy a opponent just because they are an opponent." Political party aside no one should want to see our justice system used like this.

It's obvious they either trying to keep trump from being able to run by throwing everything they can and hope something gets him. Or they want to deplete his funds on legal fees. Or they want him so tied of with litigation that he can't campaign properly. Or they want to just be able to smear his name by bringing up all of the charges against him to paint him as a bad person. Or a combination of all of those.
Thank you for sharing your passion, but leave the rest of us to sort out the facts.

Contrast Smith with Durham.

Forum List

Back