75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

I was thinking more keyless systems.

Why do you think that? Even Hitler could not do it and we know he was just plain wrong. He needed an Army Group in reserve more.

Block Chain may not be the only solution, but it is a solution. No one has ever hacked Bit Coin.

With Block Chain, voters could vote from anywhere with full security.

democrats will never go for it though, tamper proof elections would end the power of the Maoist party.
Quantum supremacy may make cryptocurrency overly vulnerable. I personally think cryptocurrencies are a waste of energy until fusion (an energy with future) comes online.

Why do you think that? Even Hitler could not do it and we know he was just plain wrong. He needed an Army Group in reserve more.

Block Chain may not be the only solution, but it is a solution. No one has ever hacked Bit Coin.

democrats will never go for it though, tamper proof elections would end the power of the Maoist party.

Republicans would never go for it either.

...wow. I don't know what else to say to the stupid nonsense swirling around in your head.

Results of the election are often not known the night of the election and many ballots are still counted even a week later.

Considering mailing delays (thanks Trump!) and sheer volume of mail-in voting due to covid it is REASONABLE to allow ballots apropriately mailed before deadline to get counted. Maybe you disagree, fine, but to call this FRAUD is absolutely ludecrous.

democrats knew they were 11% behind in Pennsylvania on election night - that gave them the goal of how many votes they needed and by Allah they magically came up with them.

Democrats knew that alot of their votes are not mindfucked Trumpsters who don't take Covid seriously and were primed to think that mailing-in your vote is fraud laden.

They knew that PA's Republican legislature REFUSED to allow opening, priming or counting any mailled in votes before election day and that mailed in ballots will be counted for days and days after election day.

They knew a lot of their votes during this pandemic will be legally and apropriately mailed in and that some of them will be delivered late thanks to high volume and Trump's Post Master's efforts to fuck with the USPS process right before election.

They knew this because they weren't ignorant Trumpkins like you.

Last edited:
The courts tossed that BS.

What else do you have

And Reich courts tossed out cases where claims of mistreatment of Jews were lodged.

We know there is no law in this nation. The courts fear the democrat Brown Shirts. We are not governed by law, we are ruled by fear and intimidation. It is not the man with reason, but the most violent who hold the reigns of power.

So far the democrat terrorists are by far the most violent, raping, pillaging, and burning cities from coast to coast. But as it dawns on good Americans that there is no law, then a sleeping giant shall awaken.
I'm declaring Godwins Law and taking my trophy.

There were now like 60+ cases thrown out from Trump's people challenging the election. Can you name ONE instance of fraud established?

They are "mountains" in your defective head, in reality they are piles of horsecrap that can't pass the smell test in any serious proceeding. Trump lawyers like to lie to the public, but as soon as they get to court where they would be held liable for outright deciet their story changes quickly.

60+ cases of Jews claiming mistreatment have been dismissed from Reich courts. This proves no mistreatment of Jews occurred...

-----------------

Board of elections resends 99,000+ ballots in Brooklyn. Officials worry numerous originals already filled out and sent off

https://archive.vn/2pnX1

50,000 ballots in Ohio sent to wrong addresses

https://archive.vn/tSvvp

500,000 ballots in Virginia labeled with wrong return address

https://archive.vn/qdAge

Glitch sends duplicate ballots to Needham town residents

https://archive.vn/H7QpL

Detroit elections, where 72% of absentee votes do not match registered voters

https://archive.vn/CGSOy

80,000 ballots disappeared in Baltimore

https://archive.vn/dZnqb

New York voting official warns people will use dead people to vote, and a few have

https://archive.vn/ZwA36

Michigan secretary misprinted military absentee ballots. 400 already issued

https://archive.vn/aG87n

Mail-in ballots found in road ditch in Wisconsin

https://archive.vn/rKhGj
Trump has not once claimed election fraud in a US court...not once. Your examples are not proof of anything other than human fallibility. Ballots in ditch is not fraud, duplicate ballots is not fraud...neither is missing ballots.

You assume fraud and then you hammer your 'evidence' to fit. The courts know bullshit when they smell it...and so most of us.

As for your likening yourself to persecuted Jews....and our courts to the 'Reich'....thanx for the laugh...you pitiful creature.

Trump only filed 5 suits, yet your fellow Maoists claim "60 + " have been dismissed by Reich courts?

:rolleyes:

Which of those 5 suits allege, nevermind actually establish, fraud?

Are you saying Trump and his horde of lawyers with unlimited budget are too retarded to bring to court the so-called mountains of evidence of historic fraud?

The 5 suites from the administration challenged procedural changes made by states that violated their own state constitutions such as the action by Pennsylvania that rewrote election law to allow ballots postmarked 3 days after the election to be counted.

Again, the fraud is known, you will ignore it and spin because you're a hack.

HORSESHIT, there is not a single place in United States that allows after-election-day postmarked ballots to be counted.

It is NOT FRAUD for election administrators to allow legitimate ballots, sent before deadline, to be counted.

:lmao:

Moron do you even understand a difference between a balot mailed after election and a ballot RECIEVED after election?

Thats what Trump suied for, not fraud, but how states decided to allow BEFORE-ELECTION mailed ballots to be counted.

Further, Trump lost those states EVEN IF those votes would somehow get nullified, it would only reduce his vote deficit by a few thousand.

Moron, do you even understand that a present no received by Christmas day will not make a child smile on Christmas morning. (Adjust this to Mao Tse Tungs birthday to make it applicable to democrats!)

We have an election day, not an election month, Ballots not in by election day are not valid.

But I get it, democrats don't even know how many ballots they need until the counting starts, so it's vital that dims be able to send ballots that won't be there on election day.
You can't possibly be that ignorant.

And according to Georgia law 75K newly registered voters can't vote in a run off election.
Cry more.
4i6Ckte.gif

Cheat more....then gfy asshole

Actually anyone who is registered by December 7th can vote in the election next month.

Only those who registered after December 7th can't vote.
And how many states can they be residents of, if they are even US citizens??

I don't know.

I do know that republicans have a campaign of getting republicans to register in Georgia fraudulently to vote in the election next month.

One of them is under investigation for it.

What a fucking moron.

No idea why Xi pays you.

{

Democrats are openly urging people to commit a form of voter fraud by temporarily “moving” to Georgia to vote for the two Democrat challengers in the state’s upcoming Senate runoff races.

On Jan. 5, eligible voters will cast their votes for either incumbent Republican Sen. David Perdue or his challenger Democrat Jon Ossoff and GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler or the other Democratic candidate, Raphael Warnock.

Less than a week after the 2020 election and the announcement of the runoff, New York Times Columnist Tom Friedman encouraged leftists to take interest in the race by relocating to the state and voting for the two Democrat candidates.

“I hope everybody moves to Georgia in the next month or two and registers to vote and votes for these two Democratic senators,” Friedman told CNN’s Chris Cuomo on-air Monday night.

}
What rules will they have to eliminate to pull that off I wonder? Well no matter if it's good for the hive they'll do it.

Quantum supremacy may make cryptocurrency overly vulnerable. I personally think cryptocurrencies are a waste of energy until fusion (an energy with future) comes online.

Quantum supremacy?

Blowhards using random phrases to try and appear knowledgeable are hilarious.

Tell you what addict, you design a functional quantum processor and we'll worry about it.

Quantum supremacy?

Blowhards using random phrases to try and appear knowledgeable are hilarious.

Tell you what addict, you design a functional quantum processor and we'll worry about it.
Too bad for you, I know how to read.

I can usually tell who is on the right wing by their use of fallacies while wanting to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

Forum List

Back