75k "New" voters registered in Georgia for the upcoming run off

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

46% of them onder 35 years of age and the vast majority of them are first time voters.

Seems odd that the most excited to vote are people who typically show little interest in politics much less a Senate race. I mean a radical preacher type & a rich white woman. How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

Veritas needs to do a sting on this. Didn't Andrew Yang register in Georgia as part of the Communist effort to defraud the vote again?

By patronizing them.

How do either of them generate this much inspiration in our youth???

1608303111044.png

Newly registered cannot vote in Georgia runoffs from what I've heard.

Forum List

Back