73 year old woman, in broad daylight, carjacked murdered by 4 "teens." One wearing hoodie other 3 shower caps.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

They maced her, drug her, severed her arm, where she bled out and died on the road.

That's right. Made the local news, but some odd reason the national commie broadcasts haven't picked up on this story

Huh

They maced her, drug her, severed her arm, where she bled out and died on the road.

That's right. Made the local news, but some odd reason the national commie broadcasts haven't picked up on this story

Huh

Have they arrested the people who did it yet?

Whats a woman?

Kentanji Brown has no idea.
Oh...is this a cope post because a black woman who has achieved more in life than you ever will --- hurt your feelings??

So you feel better because a woman was murdered by people who are the same color of the woman you hate?

No wonder you Conservatives feel so empty inside

Oh...is this a cope post because a black woman who has achieved more in life than you ever will --- hurt your feelings??

So you feel better because a woman was murdered by people who are the same color of the woman you hate?

Yeah...she has achieved turning pedophiles loose earlier meaning that they can victimize more children. Yeah--that is sure some achievement.

Well look on the bright side guys....

A black guy was killed by a couple of white supremacists......

So I guess you can say "Score one for the good guys" and rejoice....that will teach that Judge Jackson what-for I tell ya!!

She couldn't define what a woman is. Can you? Oh, and why do you suppose she couldn't? Was it politics and that is the reason? Oh that's right. A man was named ncaa women's athlete of the year and a man was named woman of the year.

You are a loser and that black woman could line HER degrees and experience up for all to see.

She is a political hack and you and everyone like you are nothing but loud mouth monkeys on the strings of your overlords creating the new world order.

In other words, you are a pitiful degenerate with zero self awareness, not to mention an unreal coward needing approval from your fellow degenerates.

Loser.

Last edited:
Meanwhile a 73 year old WOMAN was dragged beaten and murdered four her car by for "people."

And the left justify it. Give me one reason why I am not supposed to hate the left.

Last edited:
Well that's reassuring. Let's just pretend this didn't happen and everything will be good, right?

We've already decided as a nation we are good with a high homicide rate. Otherwise we would do something about gun proliferation, poverty, addiction, etc.

Can't accept the inequities in society and then say, "Wow, that really makes me mad!"

You fucking blind pos. How many times do 4 teens sever a womans GD arm to bleed out you dumb fuk

Sounds like her arm came off in an accident. Still not seeing why this is a national story.

Forum List

Back