71% of foreign Hispanics households are on welfare

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
We only need European and Asian immigrants.!

So even legal foreign immigrants really Coulter, your showing you true colors.

Also illegals do not vote, they stay clear of the polls.

Please give a creditable link showing the stats in your OP?
71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah

Only 30 million illegals? didn't you explain to us that it is more like 40 million illegals, or am I mistaken?

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!

71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah

Only 30 million illegals? didn't you explain to us that it is more like 40 million illegals, or am I mistaken?
Close maybe 36 million

View attachment 272510
Historically first generation immigrants have needed help from the government. But their children are always the most productive members of society.
I know business owners whose parents came here from other countries.

View attachment 272510
Historically first generation immigrants have needed help from the government. But their children are always the most productive members of society.
America can only run on one culture

View attachment 272510

Close maybe 36 million

I disagree. There are at least 40 million illegal aliens in the State Department..., uh, ..I mean, in the USA!

they are extra-Constitutional, only the right wing blames less fortunate "illegals".
They have always been unfortunate because of how they want to remain in a Third World culture asimulate to my culture and maybe we will let you win some day
nothing but right wing bigotry? i am part native. even four hundred year old Europeans are still "foreigners by comparison."
Now Vikings were here first,,...

Wrong, dumbass.
Fact

Wrong, dumbass.

View attachment 272510

You don’t understand “America” or “culture,” dumbass.

View attachment 272510

Listen and learn from someone who is a expert

...the irresponsible right wing, never does.

It isn't the "right wing" that turned California into a state with the highest poverty rate in the nation. In fact, it's probably safe to say that it would be FAR worse if NOT for the "right wing".
the left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and healthcare reform.

View attachment 272510

That would be me.

View attachment 272510

That would be me.
Lol yea where did you go you schoo hahaha

View attachment 272510

That would be me.
White flight only happens one time in our history,, you weren’t in it ..
I was .. and we didn’t run

That would be me.
Lol yea where did you go you schoo [sic] hahaha

Well, now we know where YOU went to “schoo.” A little place called NOWHERE.

That would be me.

Are you TRYING to appear as ignorant as possible?

That would be me.

Are you TRYING to appear as ignorant as possible?
Your reponses are pathetic

View attachment 272510

Nineteen foreign nationals have been charged with illegal voting in the 2016 election, the Justice Department said Friday.

The defendants are from numerous countries, including Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Nigeria and Germany.

Some of them were charged in an indictment handed down by a federal grand jury in Wilmington, N.C. They were accused of filing a false claim of citizenship in order to register, and then voting.

Others were charged separately for illegally voting.

The announcement comes amid an intense debate at the state level over voter fraud and efforts by Republican lawmakers to impose voter ID restrictions.

President Trump has long claimed widespread voting fraud took place in the 2016 election, an assertion that has not been substantiated. But Democrats argue voting fraud is not a widespread problem.

"It's not a conspiracy theory, folks," Trump said in April, claiming millions voted illegally in 2016.

Trump ordered the creation of a voting fraud commission after taking office, but disbanded it earlier this year after saying certain states refused to provide information.

Those charged in the latest plots, according to the DOJ, include:

Jose Cruz Solano-Rodriguez, age 41, of Mexico
Guadalupe Espinosa-Pena, age 63, of Mexico
Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco, age 35, of the Dominican Republic
Elizabeth Nene Amachaghi, age 44, of Nigeria
Maria Rufina Castillo-Boswell, age 31, of Philippines
Dora Maybe Damatta-Rodriguez, age 64, of Panama
Elvis David Fullerton, age 54, of Grenada
Olive Agatha Martin, age 71, of Guyana
Kaoru Sauls, age 54, of Japan
Jose Jaime Ramiro-Torres, age 52, of El Salvador
Juan Francisco Landeros-Mireles, age 64, of Mexico
Alessandro Cannizzaro, age 46, of Italy
Dieudonne Soifils, age 71, of Haiti
Hyo Suk George, age 69, of Korea
Merius Jean, age 54, of Haiti
Rosemarie Angelika Harris, age 60, of Germany
Daniel Tadeusz Romanowski, age 39, of Poland
Diana Patricia Franco-Rodriguez, age 26, of Mexico
Ramon Esteban Paez-Jerez, age 58, of Dominican Republic

The Justice Department said the grand jury also returned an indictment against a 20th person, 66-year-old Denslo Allen Paige, for allegedly aiding and abetting another defendant, Espinosa-Pena, in falsely claiming United States citizenship in order to register to vote.

The cases are being investigated by a taskforce in North Carolina led by Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Homeland Security Investigations, and assisted by Enforcement Removal Operations, and the Department of State - Diplomatic Security Service.l From Foxnews.com

View attachment 272510

It means being absorbed into a type of thinking that makes one uniquely American. The "old country" ways can still be part of the living. Progs have divided this nation.

Forum List

Back