71% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track.

Which has zero to do with my post. Now about your hatred of women....

I put the twit on ignore, because he started rambling like most Marxists do, but i realized why he is so obsessed with President Trumps ass and why he hates women. Dripper is as queer as a 3 dollar bill.
Bye, bye snowflake!

Keep those Kleenex coming, asswipe. Indictments on the horizon for your boy. Thanks, Mike!

Bye, bye snowflake!

Keep those Kleenex coming, asswipe. Indictments on the horizon for your boy. Thanks, Mike!
And complete exonerations and legal problems for Fat Alvin (0-2 so far as Jordan bitch slaps him). Now explain why you hate women and desire Trump’s ass.....

Trump fucked it up on his own but halfwits like you followed his lead. Trump fucked up the pandemic so bad he nearly caused another great depression which cost him the election.
PanDEMic DEM-Panic

He was sabotaged by the advisors the ruling class had planted in his administration. Thinking they were sincere friends, he hesitated because of their legal and political quibbles, or else he would have canceled the Lockdown. The cronyvirus was not contagious; it was an immune-deficiency disease. Imagine baseball being shut down in 1939 because of Lou Gehrig's Disease.

The real rulers' lockdown created an economic disaster that cost Trump the election. He can't be faulted for not realizing he was living in a Matrix of false images. So are we all.

Forum List

Back