1970s across the pond

The Kinks - Drivin'

Or The Decline And Fall Of The British Empire

wow .... friend ...you come here let's talk about the 70s..yes?:biggrin: love

Tee Set - Ma Belle Amie - 1970

rip Chris Squire

1594011734568.png

Last edited:
Did this last Summer. Rikkie Don't Lose That Number, Summer of 1973. Sorry about the ending as my phone ran out of memory.

Nice job. You ever plan to get back out again
after the craziness goes away ?

I don't think that playing live music in the kinds of venues that I once played at will ever be an option for musicians like myself. I am still in the grieving process...not because of not being able to play music "live" but because we have given up more of the few freedoms we had left. I am ready for God to take me home any time. This isn't living and it barely falls under the category of "existing". I am just too old to adjust to this "new normal". Thanks for the kind words, btw.....

I don't think that playing live music in the kinds of venues that I once played at will ever be an option for musicians like myself.
Hope you're wrong about that, but there's always hydroponics or something.
I am still in the grieving process...not because of not being able to play music "live" but because we have given up more of the few freedoms we had left.
Eroding away since 9/11. Very sad.
I am ready for God to take me home any time.
Only thing I can do is try to cheer you up by saying it could be worse.

I don't think that playing live music in the kinds of venues that I once played at will ever be an option for musicians like myself.
Hope you're wrong about that, but there's always hydroponics or something.
I am still in the grieving process...not because of not being able to play music "live" but because we have given up more of the few freedoms we had left.
Eroding away since 9/11. Very sad.
I am ready for God to take me home any time.
Only thing I can do is try to cheer you up by saying it could be worse.

9/11/01 was a Black Swan event....life altering and we never returned back to "normal"...here almost twenty years later we get yet another kick to the crotch with another "deep state" psy-op. Anyone that can't see this is blatantly stupid and blind.

Gardening and landscaping is a hobby of mine.
Thinking of doing some side projects next couple years to save up some money for equipment and building a jam room/ shop....installing solar here and some other stuff.

I need a new trailer and a new zero turn mower .....
but that'll be next spring.

Forum List

Back