70's Music

9/11/01 was a Black Swan event....life altering and we never returned back to "normal"...here almost twenty years later we get yet another kick to the crotch with another "deep state" psy-op. Anyone that can't see this is blatantly stupid and blind.
We can at least be happy we're here, not in one of the places our leaders fucked up, like Syria, Iraq, Libya...... Here where the NGCC* owns our media, financial institutions and government....Pretty soon it was becoming all the retail stores owned by China, gas stations owned by Saudi Arabia and Israel along with all of the global entities control Wall Street and the media.

Who would figure the worst enemy was within ?
040.jpg

*Network of Global Corporate Control

Karen is messed up now. ( recent clip I saw of her )Can barely speak like she's been drugged or something ?

Last edited:
You know what....let me tell you ...I'm still listening to this.... I'm still in the early 1970s state of mind ...(wow early 70s were heady hmmm)

but what I want to say is that when it comes to early 1970s I adore The Jackson 5 ......and when it is late 1970s I adore Electric Light Orchestra.

Now I am adoring the Jackson 5

....what a wonderful name for a song my friends....Mamas Pearl....wow what a great name my friends....what an amazing name....Mama's Pearl. Cool then. I won't say no Mother.

Mama's Pearl

Last edited:
My...my ....the 70s were weird...deliciously weird...like an amazing dream...

Sly and the Family Stone - If You Want Me to Stay

Love the most beautiful flag in the world.....love the song ..... love Sly and the Family Stone....love

Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair (Official Audio)

My...my ....the 70s were weird...deliciously weird...like an amazing dream...

Sly and the Family Stone - If You Want Me to Stay

saying good night to all my brothers and sisters here...with that amazing tune! good night y'all :huddle:

Forum List

Back