70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

The vaccinated are the super spreaders, since they experience fewer symptoms. Since they experience fewer symptoms, they unknowingly spread Sars cov 2
You mean unvaccinated people aren't spreading the Delta variant?

The COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe disease and death, including against the Delta variant. But they are not 100% effective and some fully vaccinated people will become infected (called a breakthrough infection) and experience illness.

Delta is more likely than other variants to spread through vaccinated people.

Data from COVID-19 tests in the United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore are showing that vaccinated people who become infected with Delta SARS-CoV-2 can carry as much virus in their nose as do unvaccinated people. This means that despite the protection offered by vaccines, a proportion of vaccinated people can pass on Delta, possibly aiding its rise.

So what is the solution? We should all go back to wearing masks, not gathering in groups, etc. All the shit Republicans think are attacks on their freedoms.

Yes, we should go back to wearing masks and socially distancing from each other.

But if not, at least it's only unvaccinated people who are dying. And don't you fuckers dare suggest we should put on masks to protect you. Fuck off! Die bitches. We are only killing you.

We can't help it. At least we are vaccinated and not dying when we get it. You are. And I love it.
That's just it. You are so glad that the unvaccinated are dying that you don't care that the vaccinated spread the virus not only to themselves but to young children, killing both the vaccinated and the young children. That is a disgusting attitude. Why are you ok with the vaccinated killing people?

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

It sure seems like the vaccines are pretty weak in terms of preventing transmission of Delta. They're probably going to need to reformulate (wash, rinse, repeat?).

That said, there does seem to be a pretty strong correlation in terms of death rate. Vaxxed people seemed to have a much better time fighting it.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

Just the natural progession of a virus

amazing this is a new concept

Where is Dr Lesh and Crepitus?

What I'd really like to see info on is how long immunity lasts, from either the vaccines or having it. Are we see lots of repeat cases? Hardly any? That's important info and I'm wondering why we're not hearing much about it. Surely there compiling the data, eh?

from September 10 showed that unvaccinated Americans were 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than vaccinated people. About 45% of people in the US are unvaccinated, according to the CDC.
---------------------------------
people that get vaccinated very often don't spread it.

from September 10 showed that unvaccinated Americans were 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than vaccinated people. About 45% of people in the US are unvaccinated, according to the CDC.
Your propaganda is not connected to the thread topic. Evasion propaganda.

Doesn't really matter what the exact numbers are. The vaccinated are spreading the virus and they are getting sick, in huge numbers.
And yet still have more protection than unvaccinated people. And if more people were vaccinated, their wouldn't be so much virus around to infect people. So the lesson is: get vaccinated.

People that get vaccinated very often DO spread it when they are exposed to the virus and very often when exposed to the virus they DO get sick.

That's just it. You are so glad that the unvaccinated are dying that you don't care that the vaccinated spread the virus not only to themselves but to young children, killing both the vaccinated and the young children. That is a disgusting attitude. Why are you ok with the vaccinated killing people?
I for one don't care if the unvaccinated die, Biden warned them and the CDC warned them and doctors warned them.

And this was with the IDEAL "vaccinated" time used---4 months following the 2nd dose. Those with both doses with less than 20-28 days following are not considered fully vaccinated.............and those over 6 months since the 2nd dose are also not considered fully vaccinated. 70% of those vaccinated at the PEAK protection time still came down with the virus. Notice that the article and other articles never give stats of those with the 1st and 2nd does with less than the 28 days following the second injection.

Forum List

Back