7 to 8 Thousand Year Old Bog People In Florida Were 'White' European Says DNA

This is good news to hear. It shows that Whites were here long before the Indians which means the Real Americans were White and that blows the Native Americans claims out the water. It appears many of our ancestors practiced mummification, built pyramids, and were quite more advanced than other peoples at that time. Can't wait to see what the Indians will say to this

It's been thought, for quite some time, that whites came in from Europe and Asians came in via Russia, possibly at near the same time, and some of the characteristics of points made by the Clovis culture were actually taken from Solutrean culture about 15-18,000 years ago, brought here by whites. It also appears the the white and asian cultures merged at some point about 12-14,000 years ago, but that the white population basically faded out and asian (native american) culture became dominant for thousands of years afterward. Present-day native americans have fought having any positive ID of the Kenniwick man and other old remains on old sites for fear that it may not support their own beliefs that they were the only people inhabiting the continent at the time. Alot of research has been stifled due to political pressure, but I hope that science will eventually win the argument- not because I really care either way, but in the interest of science and knowledge.

Avatar, are dates just not your thingie, dear?

Nope. I understand dates easily.

Adam was the first Christian. He knew of the coming of Christ. God taught people about the coming of Christ years before Christ came. It's not like He didn't know He was going to send His Son at the Meridian of time. How else did all the Old Testament Prophets know of Christ and find salvation?

Adam was the first Christian. He knew of the coming of Christ. God taught people about the coming of Christ years before Christ came. It's not like He didn't know He was going to send His Son at the Meridian of time. How else did all the Old Testament Prophets know of Christ and find salvation?

Let's not get into this stupid theological debate. There were no Christians until after Christ died. Christ Himself was a Jew.

um Even the old Testimate god you speak of was not around teaching people about Christ 8000 years ago. :)

um Even the old Testimate god you speak of was not around teaching people about Christ 8000 years ago. :)

Testament. It's all good.:razz:

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe the "White" European were actually the descendants of 7-8 thousand year old bog people?

As if their skin color or race really matters anyway.

The white race was formed in Florida, as white fish in Lake Okeechobee sprouted legs and walked out of the water. Then, they fashioned boats out of logs and they all left Florida for Europe.

Oh, and don't forget they were Irish, yep I reckon that just about covers it...:clap2:

Bogus? Um from what I read it is as yet to be determined. But then you would know that if you read the links. Basically that said the DNA could possibly even be European among other possibilities. Hardly supports his Statements, but neither can it be called totally bogus.

What can be called bogus is the faux clarity with which he reached his solid conclusions.

Which I acknowledged. And He is a she, and I believe She was referring to the entire premise that they might be Europeans.

Only Ravi can tell us that.
Nope. LC got it pretty on the nose.

This entire discussion is ridiculous anyway. Everyone knows the earth is only 6,000 years old.

Adam? *snicker

What if these people were dark brown, yet had similar DNA to "light brown" as you say?:eusa_shhh:

All it means is that the light brown people migrated some 20,000 years prior.

maybe they were time-travellers, and their time machine was stolen, leaving them stranded in florida.
That's about as plausible as anything else.
Can you just imagine the OP being so very very excited about early Americans being WHITE as opposed to anything else? WHITE do you hear! WHITE!!!!!
What is wrong with being proud of your race and it's vast achievements?
Genocidal maniacs.
USArmy........RETARDED:cuckoo:
So the Hutus in Rwanda are white? That genocide in Rwanda was committed by white folks? What about Darfur? Instigated by whites?

Well, well, I'm guessing Sarah Palin won't believe this.

I mean, how could white people have been in Florida 2000 years before the Earth was formed?

Forum List

Back