7 things about Ahmed Aubrey you don’t know…and one is that he was a convicted felon. Of course he was…..

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that three men were trying to detain him?

I've seen the raw videos. That's not what happened. That's simply the fake news media's fantasyland false narrative.

In realityland TM defended himself when AA tried to rob him of his shotgun. It's on video.
Why were they chasing him, if not to detain him? What do you think they intended to do when they caught him?

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that three men were trying to detain him?

Their own statements.

I've seen the raw videos. That's not what happened. That's simply the fake news media's fantasyland false narrative.

In realityland TM defended himself when AA tried to rob him of his shotgun. It's on video.
You must have cherry picked the video, or you only watched part of it.

Do you have something from a credible source?

His mental health has nothing to do with these three rednecks getting into a truck and chasing him down with guns.
Exactly. It is just a way trying to blame the victim for his murder.

Yeah the actual filings of defense motions posted in that link....
Arbery was not chasing those men. THEY chased him. THEY hit him with tbe truck. THEY got out and attempted to confront him with a gun. It would have been damn terrifying to anyone but especially a black man.

Arbery was not chasing those men. THEY chased him. THEY hit him with tbe truck. THEY got out and attempted to confront him with a gun. It would have been damn terrifying to anyone but especially a black man.

Why didn't they just shoot him...if they planned on murdering him?

Saying the evidence shows three white suspects "chased, hunted down and ultimately executed" Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia, a prosecutor on Thursday laid out in detail how the 25-year-old black victim tried to run for his life before he was struck by a vehicle and called a racial slur by one of the suspects after being gunned down.

I don’t think they actually set out and planned to kill him but what they did was illegal, wrong and directly led to his death. If they were willing to hit him with the car it isn’t too far fetched to think they might have shot him if he had tried to run away once the guy with the gun confronted him.

Saying the evidence shows three white suspects "chased, hunted down and ultimately executed" Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia, a prosecutor on Thursday laid out in detail how the 25-year-old black victim tried to run for his life before he was struck by a vehicle and called a racial slur by one of the suspects after being gunned down.

How is it an "execution," if the convicted felon on parole, who brought a gun into a school rushes the guy with the gun?

Did they simply shoot him, or did he attack the guy with the gun?

The guy, who routinely used "running," as an excuse to case homes for later burglary was a convicted felon, off of his meds for a mental illness that has as a symptom, violent behavior.....

I don’t think they actually set out and planned to kill him but what they did was illegal, wrong and directly led to his death. If they were willing to hit him with the car it isn’t too far fetched to think they might have shot him if he had tried to run away once the guy with the gun confronted him.

Can you quote where they hit him with the truck....you keep saying that....haven't actually seen the quote........

I suspect they didn't initially intend to kill him, but they went prepared to do it anyway. They had worked themselves into such a frenzy by the time their opportunity to kill him occurred, they thought they had a right to do it.

I suspect they didn't initially intend to kill him, but they went prepared to do it anyway. They had worked themselves into such a frenzy by the time their opportunity to kill him occurred, they thought they had a right to do it.

They, rightfully, suspected him of casing the house.......he was, in fact, a convicted felon, who robbed houses.........

They should have simply called the cops on him....

They did not simply shoot him...in fact, he rushed the guy with the shotgun....likely as a result of his mental illness......an illness that has a violence component....and he was off his prescribed meds for the condition......which likely resulted in him charging and attacking the guy with the shotgun....

They, rightfully, suspected him of casing the house.......he was, in fact, a convicted felon, who robbed houses.........

They should have simply called the cops on him....

They did not simply shoot him...in fact, he rushed the guy with the shotgun....likely as a result of his mental illness......an illness that has a violence component....and he was off his prescribed meds for the condition......which likely resulted in him charging and attacking the guy with the shotgun....
Would you try to disarm someone who chased you and pointed a gun at you when they caught you, or just stand there and let him shoot you? There is a reason vigilantes are illegal.

Would you try to disarm someone who chased you and pointed a gun at you when they caught you, or just stand there and let him shoot you? There is a reason vigilantes are illegal.

That all depends......I am not a convicted felon casing a house, off of my meds for the violent mental illness I suffer from...

So that would depend on the situation......

Again..they didn't just shoot him...

Answer the questions....

1) was there communication between the 3 and the convicted felon?

2) If they were communicating...what were they saying to each other...

I find that this guy has a good grasp of when violence is the answer...

How is it an "execution," if the convicted felon on parole, who brought a gun into a school rushes the guy with the gun?
Does a former felon lose all his rights?
What does something that several years ago have to with this?
Lastly, why do deny him the right to stand his ground?

What you are trying to do is scrape the bottom of the barrel to find anything negative on Arbery and see if it sticks, but it is irrelevant. The only argument you seem to be making is he deserved to die.

How about McMichael?

Did they simply shoot him, or did he attack the guy with the gun?

You mean the guy that chased him down in a truck, hit him, and then got out with a gun? I’d call trying to wrestle the gun away a desperate act of self defense.
The guy, who routinely used "running," as an excuse to case homes for later burglary was a convicted felon, off of his meds for a mental illness that has as a symptom, violent behavior.....

So you claim, however according to the police he wasn’t a suspect for anything.

Being a former felon does not give you a license run him down and kill him.

Having a mental illness does not give you a license run him down and kill him.

Being off his meds is irrelevant because he wasn’t engaging in violent, he was jogging and minding his own business until three white rednecks attempted to illegally detain him, assaulted him with the truck, and then came out armed.

That all depends......I am not a convicted felon casing a house, off of my meds for the violent mental illness I suffer from...

So that would depend on the situation......

Again..they didn't just shoot him...

Answer the questions....

1) was there communication between the 3 and the convicted felon?

2) If they were communicating...what were they saying to each other...

I find that this guy has a good grasp of when violence is the answer...

Does hitting him with the truck count as communication?

LInk?

And you make it seem as if they ran him down......they were trying to block him......from escaping.........they did not down the convicted felon....who brought a gun into a school...

Yes...because he was a convicted felon casing a house........
You don’t know he was casing the house, that is your spin. He is a black man running from three armed white vigilantes attempting to “detain” him.

LInk?

And you make it seem as if they ran him down......they were trying to block him......from escaping.........they did not down the convicted felon....who brought a gun into a school...
The man who lost his arrest powers because he failed to take the necessary training, including use of force, used their vehicle to stop an innocent man minding his own business. They hit him. Then they shot him.

Forum List

Back